Selling PS4 with Star Wars Battlefront bundle

I purchased a PS4 with the Star Wars Battlefront game included. I have decided after a few days of playing the PS4 isn't for me. Can I sell it with the game bundled game?  How do you transfer downloaded content to a new user?

You can't transfer content already owned by you to another user, if you want the person you're selling it to have access to the game you would need to leave your PSN account connected. For obvious reasons that's not a good idea, unless you're absolutely certain you'll never use PSN again, and have no personal information or financial data on file.

Downloaded games are tied to your PSN account, not the physical system.

The only way to possibly let another owner play the games is if you keep your account info on that PS4 and it's also designated as the "primary" PS4 for that account. Then someone could play the games using any account on the system.

If you don not wish to hand over the account, you should delete it, and deactivate the system as your primary PS4.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/ps4/basic/relinquish.html

• Like 1

On 12/9/2015, 4:08:21, FiB3R said:

Downloaded games are tied to your PSN account, not the physical system.

The only way to possibly let another owner play the games is if you keep your account info on that PS4 and it's also designated as the "primary" PS4 for that account. Then someone could play the games using any account on the system.

If you don not wish to hand over the account, you should delete it, and deactivate the system as your primary PS4.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/ps4/basic/relinquish.html

I wouldn't recommend giving your account away. Personal/security reasons aside, IF, and obviously it's a huge if considering the PS4 isn't for you, you get a PS console in the future (even PS5) you might want your account again. Maybe give the account to a friend to play your games? That way I'm sure you could get it back if you ever wanted.

There won't be much monetary value in including your account, most people will want games on their own account or physical discs. The console itself should sell quite well given BF is over and the christmas rush is on.

• Like 1