10 years on Neowin.

I just noticed in my profile that I have been a member of this forum since April 2005. 10 years and 8 months.

I have learned so much here. Thank you all for all the information and help you have provided me during this time. I don't post that much as you can see I am under 1000 post, but I come here everyday to learn new things.

So in the three languages I write and speak. Thank you! Muchas Gracias! Vielen Dank! :)

• Like 3

Good luck getting any recognition. 10 years don't mean squat around here......unless you buy something. There was a 10-year t-shirt thingy going on, but I'm sure you have to pay for that too. (and pay, you WILL) I never saw anything of that sort, however. YMMV.

17 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

Good luck getting any recognition. 10 years don't mean squat around here......unless you buy something. There was a 10-year t-shirt thingy going on, but I'm sure you have to pay for that too. (and pay, you WILL) I never saw anything of that sort, however. YMMV.

How is that free laptop the Neowin community bought for you working out?

24 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

What?! Freebies were given away. I got a tier 2 sub for free.

43 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

sho off

You called?     :p

38 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

don't call me sho :p

HA!   That's right. 

:)

Congrats, Kudo!     

I was lurker since site opened then signed up in 2009.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

don't call me sho :p

1 minute ago, TAZMINATOR said:

You called?     :p

HA!   That's right. 

:)

Congrats, Kudo!     

I was lurker since site opened then signed up in 2009.

jaja he sho ed

15 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

How is that free laptop the Neowin community bought for you working out?

:/ oh dear it was him? how sad his ungrateful attitude.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

Really starting to regret donating any money to you.

I basically got that whole donation thing rolling in the first place, apart from neobond refunding your sub.

Also told people to give you the benefit of the doubt, when they thought you had done a runner with the money, and wanted to start a witch hunt.

And I defended your right to do whatever you thought was right with the money.

Basically fought your cause at every turn.

Pretty sure I didn't even get a thanks (at least not directly, as others did), and now you keep acting like a total prick.

What is your ####### problem lately?

Did you ever apologise for your other recent, ridiculous outbursts?

If you're drunk/high, well good luck to you, but stop posting when you're like that, because it's like a slap in the face to everybody that helped you, and would continue to help you.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Let me congratulate before this thread goes completely off the tracks. 

Congrats, Kudo! You should post more in the fun threads, like the Random Picture & Text threads. :)

yes, here!

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1241670-2015-random-text-thread/?page=360#comment-597181634

• Like 2