Rise of the Tomb Raider now on Windows Store

4 minutes ago, Elliot B. said:

Almost RRP.

They're not trying to compete with Steam, it seems.

I'll stick with DLCompare.

I hear you. But I'll pay the premium to have it on Xbox for Windows. I personally don't care too much for Steam though it's preferable to the other services like Origin, Uplay, etc.

Gotta support AAA titles on PC and Xbox for Windows, and I want to double up on achievements :p Hopefully if Xbox for Windows succeeds this time, prices will come down. Buy it the first week and they do give a 10% discount. Maybe one day you'll be able to buy a AAA title once for PC and Xbox One.

7 minutes ago, Elliot B. said:

Prices are likely set by the publisher, not MS.

I'm buying on the Store.  It still needs to let you move stuff off the main drive, but I'm not too concerned there.

7 minutes ago, Elliot B. said:

Almost RRP.

I'll stick with DLCompare.

I see it for $53.99 -10%, on both stores, there've got the same price, looks like competing to me.

29 minutes ago, randomevent said:

I'm buying on the Store.  It still needs to let you move stuff off the main drive, but I'm not too concerned there.

This is on my wish list too. I have 1TB of SSD storage space. But it's really a mindset. I have my Office, Creative Suite and OS on an M.2 512GB, and if I don't put other large apps such as games, I'll never use the 300GB free. It's holdover from the physical disk days I guess. I would like the control though.

31 minutes ago, George P said:

I see it for $53.99 -10%, on both stores, there've got the same price, looks like competing to me.

The $6 is taken from a credit placed in your Microsoft account. Maybe MS is eating the discount, if they are, good for them. About f#@#%^ time. This is good day for PC gaming IMO and for Xbox on Windows which I love.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 3:52 PM, randomevent said:

Just "discovered" you can move apps off the main drive in Windows 10: Settings > Apps&Features > Click app you want to move > select move > select drive to move it to > click move.

6 minutes ago, MorganX said:

Just "discovered" you can move apps off the main drive in Windows 10: Settings > Apps&Features > Click app you want to move > select move > select drive to move it to > click move.

Arrr, thanks matey!  I might need that someday.  Since I can't play it yet maybe I'll move the Fable Legends beta off to my external.

(Or, it'll error out when I try.  Eh.  Whatever works, I'll try again later.)

Will have Rise tomorrow =)

1 hour ago, randomevent said:

Arrr, thanks matey!  I might need that someday.  Since I can't play it yet maybe I'll move the Fable Legends beta off to my external.

(Or, it'll error out when I try.  Eh.  Whatever works, I'll try again later.)

Will have Rise tomorrow =)

With an Xbox Controller for PC Game DVR and Screenshots are a easy as on Xbox One, only in much higher resolution :>

Rise of the Tomb Raider.png