Chargeable wireless mice?

I have this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G700s-Rechargeable-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00CJAF194/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454020207&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g700s

It's a good mouse, the only drawback is the battery life is not the best, but it can be used either way (with or without the battery) and it charges via USB, and it comes with a nice long cord!

It is showing for a price of £44.26

5 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I have this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G700s-Rechargeable-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00CJAF194/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454020207&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g700s

It's a good mouse, the only drawback is the battery life is not the best, but it can be used either way (with or without the battery) and it charges via USB, and it comes with a nice long cord!

It is showing for a price of £44.26

If you buy this mouse, I recommend buying Eneloop (Panasonic) rechargeable batteries, I did it for my G700 and it greatly enhanced battery life even when I permanently had 1000Hz polling on and gamed for most of every day. I've recently switched out from Logitech to Steelseries because of software troubles and age of the mouse but I would still recommend it as a choice, especially between Logitech and Razer! :p

It appears my options are:

• Razer Mamba (£125)
  • Razer Ouroboros Elite (£109)
  • Logitech MX Master (£65)
  • Logitech Performance MX (£60)
  • Logitech G700s (£45)
  • Like 1

Looks about right, just need to choose what brand and how much you are willing to spend! :) i have always liked Logitech, they seem to have really good quality, and the warranty is good as well.

• Logitech MX Master (£65)
  • Logitech Performance MX (£60)
  • Logitech G700s (£45)

Would be my recommendations, G700 if you're a gamer, if you're not a gamer then just whichever of the performance\master fits your budget.

But the G700 is a bargain, it was also about £65 when I got it a year or 2 ago, so dropped a fair bit.

mx master has a factory sealed battery, the performance mx  and the g700 both have removable batteries.