Windows 10 Pro x64 joined to Server Essentials 2012 R2 possible issues

Ok. Some background.

I have a egg on my face with all this and is really having me frustrated.

I have 10 workstations on a network all running Win 10 Pro 32bit. All joined to DC using Essentials Connector. I use Eset AV, Teamviewer for remote admin, etc. 

All has been running smoothly. The client I work for uses an app that runs on the server and a mapped drive is set on all machines for access. 

The client finally wanted to upgrade a few of the machines to 64bit because the software is finally x64 bit friendly. 

I reimaged his machine, installed Win 10 Pro x64, installed all apps using a local admin account, then installed the Essentials 2012 x64 connector.. joined his machine to the domain, logged in, let the files replicate, and all seems well...

BUT

seemingly, after a hour, we lose network access.. hosted exchange stops responding and Outlook states its disconnected. Teamviewer becomes unavailable, the mapped network drive to the clients app stops working... I then have to manually stop / start a few services to get things back up.. I have to disconnect and rebuild the mapped drive.. manually close then re-open Teamviewer to be able to connect again

The common denomintor is network stuff. I have uninstalled programs, dropped firewall completly.. he is now wanting to go back to 32bit and lose his 16gb of ram.. 

I am totally banging my head against the wall.. I just dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP

What services are you restarting in particular that gets this back working?
When this happens - can said machine ping things internally or externally?

Any events in the Event Viewer around the same time that could suggest a problem - failing driver etc?

Don't panic - just strip this down to the basics and work through this step by step. I'm sure you know this, but rolling back will not fix anything - or at the very least, keep one machine on 64bit so you can continue to troubleshoot. 

Thank you.

I created a batch file for him to run as admin on his desktop to restore Outlook Exchange connection.

It stops / restarts the Network Location Awareness service. 

I have unistalled ESET, and am now running built in AV for now. All worked perfectly with 32bit with default group policy from server. I will have a look at event logs in a bit as he is about to head off for a meeting

Will keep posted