Sugar Bowl

Phew, that was a close one lol

/edit - Nah, this should have been LSU/USC, OU shouldn't be here.

Meh. If OU didn't make it then more people would be whining than they already are. Someone was bound to be mad about it. And why not? All three teams deserved it. Oklahoma went undefeated up until the last game, even if it wasn't a close game. The other teams lost near the start of the season. There's another side to everything.

hmm, i dunno about the whole conference championship. it just doesn't make sense for the big 10 and pac 10 cuz they only have one division...but whatever, they just need to figure something out.

wow, that was close. lsu, don't blow this

yeah, all 3 teams deserved it. you can't pick just 2. you have to remember if there was no BCS, there would be THREE national champs this year, so at least we got it down to 2. but we need a system capable of handling more than 2 teams.

edit

wtf, there's no halo. thats a bs call on lsu. they should penalize the OU guy, he blocked twice in a row in the back.

yeah, all 3 teams deserved it. you can't pick just 2. you have to remember if there was no BCS, there would be THREE national champs this year, so at least we got it down to 2. but we need a system capable of handling more than 2 teams.

Agreed... I'd really like a playoff system (even if it is just for the last two games or something), but I doubt that'll happen (at least not anytime soon).

I don't know, I still think OU shouldn't be involved in this game. I do want a playoff system, to be honest the winner of this game should play USC for the title and just end it there. I just don't get college and their 2 National Champions..

I don't know, I still think OU shouldn't be involved in this game. I do want a playoff system, to be honest the winner of this game should play USC for the title and just end it there. I just don't get college and their 2 National Champions..

Same. I'd love to see an LSU (let's face it, they'll win, lol) VS USC game, myself... That'd be awesome.

White's sucked so far.

it would be better if OU was the conference champ, but still, only 1 loss for each. there_is_no_way to compare in college football. you just can't say who's better unless they play. now the only problem that we haven't seen yet, but have almost had happen is the teams like miami ohio, tcu, etc. i don't think those teams can compete, but do they deserve a shot? that could cause some contreversy.

it would be better if OU was the conference champ, but still, only 1 loss for each. there_is_no_way to compare in college football. you just can't say who's better unless they play. now the only problem that we haven't seen yet, but have almost had happen is the teams like miami ohio, tcu, etc. i don't think those teams can compete, but do they deserve a shot? that could cause some contreversy.

Exactly. Air Force was one last year, TCU this year, etc. There's always going to be a team like that as long as the current system is in tact.

Some people are pretty lame, having a 'play-by'play' on a website forum. What a waste of bandwidth, server time and hard drive space this is.

If you're not a sports fan, why come to the sports forum?

awesome game, although i agree it should have been USC .. but i guess they figured they could make more money with OU and LSU .. imagine Bourbon street right now .. omg chaos