Total shock: Wife has cancer (a Tumor)

God bless you both, and your family, Chris, hope you all get through this stronger. I can'timagine what you're both feeling, but stick by her as you are, and we're here for you at Neowin. We all have disagreements here but it's like water on a duck's back for me, I forgive easily, and I'm not really religious. I believe in God, though. He's there for you too :)

3 hours ago, episode said:

Doctors are just like any other business - some of what they do is purely money motivated. Get the second opinion. 

Tell me about it. The last two times my dad's had to have time off work they've charged £25 here in the UK just to sign an insurance form so he can have his mortgage payments made while he's off sick!

@chrisj1968 i hope everything ends up well for both you and your wife.  Seeing first hand what this horrible disease can do to one's family has made me realise that people need support at times like this.

Keep strong brother, for your wife and for you.

All the best to your wife. She will get through this. I know that you will stay strong and give all the support your wife needs. God Bless Both of you.

Chris, we've locked horns many times and I doubt we've ever agree on much, but please believe me when I say, my best wishes are with your wife and you. I truly hope she recovers from this and that you don't face too much hardship from it.

All the best.

On 14/03/2016 at 8:00 PM, chrisj1968 said:

oh.. she also has massive fibroids and a problem with the lining of the Uterus and makes her bleed so heavy its insane..

Yeah, my wife had those and had to have them removed a couple of years ago. She was seriously anaemic from all the blood loss (her blood count was down to 3.5 at one point!), so I have some inkling of how you're feeling.

This has helped cure my father of cancer twice. I just wish I had known this info a few years ago.

1. High Alkaline Diet

2. Hemp CBD Oil

3. B17 Vitamins

Also this video is very very informative.. 

I'm also versed in other alternative healing methods so I would recommended you look up what the sacral chakra represents since the issue is in this area. Our emotional state reflects our physical state and you may find some correlation. 

I wish you and your family all the best!

1 minute ago, Alien Spy said:

This has helped cure my father of cancer twice. I just wish I had known this info a few years ago.

1. High Alkaline Diet

2. Hemp CBD Oil

3. B17 Vitamins

Also this video is very very informative.. 

I'm also versed in other alternative healing methods so I would recommended you look up what the sacral chakra represents since the issue is in this area. Our emotional state reflects our physical state and you may find some correlation. 

I wish you and your family all the best!

Thank you for the kind words and the great information. I also heard Cancer patients should use heavy Vitamin D and selenium, in careful small amounts to kill the cells. I wish I could send her to Israel. they have a Therapy that is given during treatment and it changes its attack on the cell so cancer cannot adapt, and its known to kill 90% of all cancers. I'd send her there if I had the money to.

1 hour ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Yeah, my wife had those and had to have them removed a couple of years ago. She was seriously anaemic from all the blood loss (her blood count was down to 3.5 at one point!), so I have some inkling of how you're feeling.

oh yeah.. thanks for reminding FFM. it's apparent she's anemic but we plan to take her to the ER where they will know from her family history, the tumor exists, since that hospital took the pictures, she could be worked on as soon as Friday or early next week maybe sooner. She gets frustrated with me because she thinks I'm pushing her but I told her I'm standing back if she wants because, I explained its best to hit it hard early then, suffer  with less chances of success if she sits and waits. 

I understand her feelings and fears so I'm just being there for her. If she decides to let it go and taker her (heaven forbid) I respect that choice, although painfully. But she seems to be leaning to Thursday hitting the hospital. Then I'll stay by her side through it all.

Sorry to hear that. My wife lost her sister and mom to cancer. It is a terrible thing to hear about. 

3 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

I understand her feelings and fears so I'm just being there for her. If she decides to let it go and taker her (heaven forbid) I respect that choice, although painfully. But she seems to be leaning to Thursday hitting the hospital. Then I'll stay by her side through it all.

This might be unpopular for me to say, but if she decides to not have any treatment, you really do need to let her know that's not OK with you or your kids. As parents and spouses, we have a responsibility to others equal or greater than the one to ourselves.  Both you and your kids would be desperately hurt if she denies treatment, and I'd consider that very selfish.

What she has appears to be one of the more easily treatable cancers, going from your description, so treat it and go on to live many more happy decades.

1 minute ago, FloatingFatMan said:

This might be unpopular for me to say, but if she decides to not have any treatment, you really do need to let her know that's not OK with you or your kids. As parents and spouses, we have a responsibility to others equal or greater than the one to ourselves.  Both you and your kids would be desperately hurt if she denies treatment, and I'd consider that very selfish.

What she has appears to be one of the more easily treatable cancers, going from your description, so treat it and go on to live many more happy decades.

yeah we discussed that. Because I made sure she knows that if she makes that kind of decision, she'll be hurting me and the kids. when I went through the bowel operations in 2014, she said If I passed on the operating table, she and the kids would suffer terribly

• 3 months later...

my mum had a hysterectomy around 20 years ago when she was around 35. 

my advice to you, find a different doctor and get the operation done, no point in messing around when it comes to cancer, because with the biopsy they are just checking to see what it is, they may do the operation, or may just remove part and it will most likely come back at some later stage.

update: just got back from vacation. My wifes tumor is gone! no longer exists. but now her grandpa has prostate cancer that seems to have spread and he gets dizzy spells. I love the guy. A real hearty WWII vet. If you guys could meet him, he'd crack you up.