Need Cloud service, where other people can upload files for me, but not delete or modify them. Help

I have a list of people that upload files on my shared google drive.   This files are extremely important and I need to keep them for many years.

I cannot have this people upload the file, and after I check it, Delete it.    This files need to stay there, and be UNMODIFIABLE by original uploaders. 

Only I and 2 other people should be able to edit the file.

Can you suggest a way to do it for me?   I don't want them in my email,  I need to give access to this drive to 15 people as UPLOAD only.  no modification.  

Solutions?    I tried to do it in google drive, but I am not sure how!

Thank you!

(the read access should be to this 15 people only as well, not to anyone with link.  and each person should only see their own files)

For every file that is uploaded to your google drive you can specify who can access to it.Click on share options and then advanced.Choose change and then off-specific people and then type in the proper field their names or e-mails.Also beside there is the choice if they can edit,comment or view.So the people who can upload into your drive they can see only the file they upload and nothing else,if you haven't gave them permission

dropbox...you can send them a link and they can download only

there are data warehouse companies, but they are a bit expensive for home use...like 1000 a month expensive. 

You could do a sharepoint kind of thing for around 5 a month per person....where people can't really edit the files...they can add information but they can't modify the original with revisioning enabled. 

I am looking at onsite dropbox alternatives and I am looking at imoveit from ipswitch and mftp servu from solarwinds.  Of course for work and they are self hosted, no monthly costs and I control where and who gets access. 

It will be a few days possibly weeks before I can determine the best onsite solution and determine the features you are looking at and more.

• Like 1

yeah, the idea is not to send THEM a link, to download only.  I want them to UPLOAD, and not being able to remove or edit the files after. While the files are readable to everyone on the list, and editable by a select admins.

I will look into the jotform.  thanks.  but i was hoping for a cloud account, where i can sent people UPLOAD link, where they can see their uploaded files in their respective folder.  just not edit or remove them, once they are uploaded.

hoping for more suggestions as to how to achieve that.     seriously, should that not be easy?