Top Golf This Past Weekend

This past weekend, my fiance and I went to Top Golf  (a sort of driving range/electronic darts/upscale sports bar facility)

Its a little pricey, but if you have a Top Golf in the area where you live, it is a lot of fun.  People who have never hit a golf ball before were out there having a blast.
In fact, most of the people I saw were not golfers.
The restaurant had good food, and a full bar.  Basically, you can sit in a covered, climate-controlled area, sip cocktails and hit golfballs till your arms fall off.

This is the closest I will ever come to posting a selfie.

That place is sweet. The one I went to in AZ each ball had some sort of tracker built in or something so that you could play the various games. That was pretty darn cool. Thanks for sharing.

8 hours ago, Gary7 said:

Nice swing(Y) the music would bother me.

Thank You Very Much - I have always said that is the only compliment I care to receive.

The music sucked, but the people singing (drunks) made it obnoxious at times.  I guess I was just in a bad mood because my hands were killing me. (which is why I wasn't taking full swings)  I  didnt want to be the only asshat in the place wearing a glove...  (it was in my pocket the whole time)  hehe