REbranding advice ... (domain)

I've ran a small business for 7 + years ( https://www.yourlocalcomputerguy.co.uk/ ) started with domestic work and picked up a few SME's along the way.  I made a moderate living off this but am expanding.

So in early 2015 decided to re-brand to M Andrews IT Ltd, register for VAT and start targeting purely SME's.

I'm keeping YLCG as it gets traffic and I still get the odd SME enquiry through it, as well as the odd domestic job, its a trading name, but my primary name is M Andrews It Ltd.

My business provides a complete set of IT services, everything a business would need, from connectivity (via affiliate) to SaaS, Hosted Desktop, hosted exchange, web hosting, local servers, local networks, Fix / break contracts, All you can eat support contracts, bespoke software, etc etc

I managed to snag the following domains :

mait.co (got this first)

mait.co.uk (setup a snipe and got this 6-7 months in)

mait.uk (just got this the other day)

I have primarily used mait.co as my email for the last 12+ months (after changing from yourlocalcomputerguy.co.uk).  My website is now being developed, I like mait.co because its a short domain, and it kind of says M Andrews IT Company, however its a columbian domain and my Ltd is a UK company.

I cannot decide which domain to use as my primary domain, I want to look professional, and serious, I also want the search engines to like it (although I do plan to get some more wordy domains and create mini sites for SEO reasons).

I was told that google doesn't like .co and .uk (and other none OG tld's) as much as it favours .com .net .co.uk .org etc  however I notice heart internet have switched to .uk and they are still ranking well !!!

Please let me know whiich domain you would use if you were me, and why ...

Thanks