Someone intentionally put a magnet by my hard drive.

56 minutes ago, Arachno 1D said:

Was it Obama or Trump then?

I do not think it was either.  Trump would have just built a wall, the best wall, around the hard drive and have the OP pay for it.  Clinton would have taken it and buried it, like a squirrel, in the basement of her house.

Such a random thread...haha.

Edit:  Crud....you said Obama (haven't had all of my caffeine yet).  Hmmmm.  Hard to think of one ... Obama would have "changed" the hard drive and "hoped" for the best?  meh.  

1 hour ago, jjkusaf said:

I do not think it was either.  Trump would have just built a wall, the best wall, around the hard drive and have the OP pay for it.  Clinton would have taken it and buried it, like a squirrel, in the basement of her house.

Such a random thread...haha.

Edit:  Crud....you said Obama (haven't had all of my caffeine yet).  Hmmmm.  Hard to think of one ... Obama would have "changed" the hard drive and "hoped" for the best?  meh.  

9ec8d6df3cf9ec587181c686a4b7187e.png

So... How the hell do you deadbolt a PC case anyway?   There's this evil person in my house who keeps hiding pork pies in my case to make me fat, and I need to stop them!

• Like 1

On 7/22/2016 at 11:06 AM, Arachno 1D said:

Was it Obama or Trump then?

musta been Obama, cant see Trump running anywhere.......do you? :p 

1 minute ago, FloatingFatMan said:

So... How the hell do you deadbolt a PC case anyway?   There's this evil person in my house who keeps hiding pork pies in my case to make me fat, and I need to stop them!

buy IBM posidrive screws!! those feckers are neigh on impossible to remove without the correct IBM "tool" heh 

1 minute ago, Arachno 1D said:

No, not even round the White house :D

lol! I really hope you are right on the money there! :)

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

May have to get this guy on the case.

I have a bimp on my head....

A bimp?

Yes a Bimp!

Just now, Boo Berry said:

Why in the hell did I click on this topic?!?

I want those minutes of my life back. :(

Your dead already.......go back to the Ghost Train

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Boo Berry said:

Why in the hell did I click on this topic?!?

I want those minutes of my life back. :(

lol no ya dont this is one of the best posts in like forever :p 

perhaps its time for........

who-did-this-game1.jpeg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Can't help thinking that my house is missing a pork pie stashing element. Mmmmm

It was obama who did it.  after all he allowed for the creation of magnets.  He used his lightening bolts and ability to bend gravity at his will to be able to create magnetism throughout the cosmos. 

58194937.jpg

17 hours ago, MikeChipshop said:

Can't help thinking that my house is missing a pork pie stashing element. Mmmmm

whats the point, youd just eat them as your good mrs brought in the shopping so that stash element would always be empty.....now haggis pakora stash now yer talking!

You could use your CDROM tray for the pot of chilli sauce! :p (needs to have a use these days) 

17 minutes ago, Mando said:

whats the point, youd just eat them as your good mrs brought in the shopping so that stash element would always be empty.....now haggis pakora stash now yer talking!

You could use your CDROM tray for the pot of chilli sauce! :p (needs to have a use these days) 

You know, like how they do it at the zoo to keep the animals entertained. If i suddenly started finding stashed Pork Pies all over my house, i'd be a lot more interested than if they simply came back from the shop.

:D

6 minutes ago, MikeChipshop said:

You know, like how they do it at the zoo to keep the animals entertained. If i suddenly started finding stashed Pork Pies all over my house, i'd be a lot more interested than if they simply came back from the shop.

:D

Your good lady would hide them where the hoover is stashed....;)

and why do i have a mental picture of the chimp house at EDI zoo when i read your last post lol youd be the old silverhaired chimp at the back "entertaining himself" between mealtimes lol :D id be the other grumpy chimp flinging my waste at the viewers windows......LOL

19 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

I guess the evil person in your house is a Bene Gesserit. So you are frelled.

Upon careful consideration of the facts, the only possible culprit has to be a Mohammed Smith.

Feel free to enact your retribution 

23 hours ago, Arachno 1D said:

It like a Boat in a Bottle, no one knows how it done

I do :) (the ship in a bottle that is)

Nah it was Colonel Mustard in the library with a wrench. 

/s