Best Patient Management Software

I have been working on a Cloud based Practice Management System for Hospitals and Individual Practitioners. Please post your comment on this topic regarding the features of an Ideal PMS. 

I don't *really* know anything on the topic, but wouldn't that significantly differ from country to country, according to regulations, insurance policies, medical secrecy and so on ?

Kind of an odd question to be asked on a site like this.  If you're in the US ... the American Medical Association would probably be a good starting point or look at competing software.  Like AthenaHealth

Obviously you'll need patient demographics, scheduling, pre-registration checks (like insurance eligibility/benefits), patient financial responsibility determination, billing tasks, reporting, etc.  As brpsycho pointed out, HIPAA, AAAHC, JACHO, etc. compliant.  Way too much to list ... and I really do not think you'll receive the answer to your fairly broad question here.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

As @brpsycho quoted that it would differ from country to country but a medical practice management software should incorporate:

Patient demographics

Appointment scheduling

Claims and statements

Reporting