OUTLOOK.COM email disappeared

Question

I first noticed this on my iPhone on Saturday, then my iPad, and on Windows, Linux, and Mac computers. My email on OUTLOOK.COM seems to be disappearing. I think it is still there- it just is not visible. Has anybody else experienced this?

6 answers to this question

huh?  You mean when you connect to the website, use some client?  Are you using imap, pop to access your old emails?

Nothing like that here, have you tried going to the actual website to see if they're still there?

As stated above, please check if it's actually disappearing by logging in through the website.  If it is, contact support and they can identify what application is causing it.  In just about every case it's one of your own apps deleting it.

Disclaimer: I work on Office365 Exchange.  The opinions are express are mine and mine alone.

I worked with it more. Using the app, it is missing SOME emails. On computers, it varies between browsers. The mail IS there, but different browsers react differently. Since I know this is local, I can approach it differently. To all who replied, many thanks!

1 hour ago, BudMan said:

huh?  You mean when you connect to the website, use some client?  Are you using imap, pop to access your old emails?

To clarify, I use the official Outlook.com app on my phone/iPad, and the website in Windows/OSX/Linux. It seems to be a browser compatibility thing.