My hobby is eating

Mine too ;) Eating loads without even noticing how chunky I am getting and yeah how can I forget going back to sleep as soon as I wake up. Anything that is before A.M is too early for me :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2016 at 6:43 AM, Freddieair said:

same as you~ but I love cooking more. Eating outside sometimes may not healthy so I decide to do amazing food to feed myself and my family. That's a great joy~:laugh:

I am still in the process of adopting eating healthy habits and as many times I try, I fail miserably. 

Your hobby is eating? Well eating technically isn't a hobby anymore than breathing is. Without it you will die. You know the saying, " If I don't eat I can't ******** and if I can't ******** I die " :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2016 at 4:30 PM, wendy oltman said:

I am still in the process of adopting eating healthy habits and as many times I try, I fail miserably. 

success always falls after many failures! Keep doing it~no give up~

On 10/11/2016 at 0:57 PM, Freddieair said:

success always falls after many failures! Keep doing it~no give up~

But that also demands motivation and constant determination, where I fail all the time at this resolution. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2016 at 4:43 AM, Freddieair said:

same as you~ but I love cooking more. Eating outside sometimes may not healthy so I decide to do amazing food to feed myself and my family. That's a great joy~:laugh:

I love cooking as well. Especially, when I'm in the mood. And baking makes me less stressed out.

On 10/13/2016 at 2:04 PM, wendy oltman said:

But that also demands motivation and constant determination, where I fail all the time at this resolution. 

yeah, you're right. Time will tell. And muscle up to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...