DesktopWeather Beta 1

Question

well mine has options, it goes wherever i want it, i don't want more things in my systray, and i think it's pretty cool. very nice work matrox!

cheers,

joe

As I live in Europe, France exactely, why not include the system that is used for instance by WMWeather under Linux and that makes possible to use the world wide city weather codes that already exist !

For instance My town of Bordeaux in france has "LFBD" has code, which provide temp, wind speed, etc..... when you include it into a program for instance as wmweather ....

what about it ?

Hmm...if i see my girl then it's hot and if I see my girl's mom then it's awfully cold, lol.:ditsy:

Just kidding man, I'll check it out.:cool:

hey this program is so cool works better then that weather1 program i was using

its cool that its on your desktop like its built into the wallpaper

and it supports my area of chapel hill, nc thanks :bandit: :bandit:

i like the weather icons that go with the weather too.

Great job!!! I like this a lot. Keep up the good work!

Neo your such a ditz, first off its a BETA bone head, so dont be quick to jump and spit out crap before you think. Matrox didnt have to do this at all for anyone, but he did because of the interest everyone has in it. and again it says BETA its not complete and I know Matrox will work further on it, if there is more interest in going futher with it and yes even including Canada.

hey matrox...what'd you use to make it?? *what language??*

btw...great job!!! incredibly impressive!...*see if you can also make a minimizing button down to the systray...and make it transparent :D...an addition to the aqua theme*

keep it up!!

I am glad all of you like it, err...most of you like it :)

Mike11212: Sure, but I would wait until Beta 2.

Syntax Error: Its made with VB6.

Xcert: What error? My guess would be that you dont have the correct runtime files. You can get them Here.

Mike11212: IIS is not required for this app to work, but a internet connection is. You may have to configure your firewall to allow it to access the internet.

Beta 2 is in the works. I am trying to add everything you all have requested.

-Matrox

Xcert - that is THE funniest sig pic I've seen. You should make it perm, not temp - that is too good!