DesktopWeather Beta 2

Question

DesktopWeather Beta 2 is available for download.

Get it Here.

Please read the website and Read Me.txt file. The site has been loading pretty slow lately. If anyone can offer me web hosting with sql/php support please let me know.

Please post your comments/bugs and ideas for next version.

-Matrox

GREAT JOB!!! The first one was cool and this one is 100 times better. I love the extra info in the current conditions and the 10 day forcast is cool (although, what weather report is good to 10 days?:D).

Great job!

matrox: would it be cool if someone just put it up for download? your lycos can't handle the demand, and i really wanna try it out!

can someone hook me up?

thanks,

joe

**EDIT** Ah, nevermind, it worked fine the second time. :p

I dont wanna download this until Sydney Australia has been added but from what I seen from desktop screens so far has been great stuff!

But yeah, Sydney Australia would be good and shown in celcius :)

Hey great work - but couldn't you add some of the rest of the world (Particularly Denmark, Copenhagen in Europe) and an ability to display the degrees in celsius, otherwise you have done a fantastic job - thumbs up!...

does anybody else's stop responding randomly?

i'm pretty sure it happens when i leave a 3d game, but i'm not positive why this would do it, it's just what i've noticed.

cheers,

joe

Opps....The Locations that started with "V" were left out of the Canada list. Sorry for this. Below are the Location Codes for them. You will have to enter them manually. This will be fixed in Beta 2.1.

Please list the Countries you would like to be added. It takes some time to add them.

V

Val Marie Southeast CAXX0571

Val-d'Or CAXX0516

Vananda CAXX0517

Vancouver CAXX0518

Vassan CAXX0519

Verdun CAXX0520

Vermilion CAXX0521

Veteran CAXX0522

Victoria CAXX0523

Virden CAXX0524

-Matrox

Opps....The Locations that started with "V" were left out of the Canada list.

LOL that's funny :D :D :D

thanks for the code, now we can really start enjoying it ;)

thanks for the great program too:)

I need some help. I would like to get the weather icons to be transparent with no white around them, but I am no good at this kind of thing. There are around 135 pictures total. Also I need some help indexing the Country places and location codes. If anyone can help me out please PM me.

Thanks

-Matrox

Matrox I have a bunch of ideas for the program that you may or may not like. I was wondering if you had some other way of contact other than e-mail. Like ICQ or AIM or something.

- AV