Post your best in-game screenshot.

9800 is damn expensive... if the price goes down by the end of may all for sure get it but i doubt it will.

cpu killer makes are games look like crap :( btw.. I wouldint mind seeing a shot of halo, cpukillah? :)

9800 is damn expensive... if the price goes down by the end of may all for sure get it but i doubt it will.

cpu killer makes are games look like crap :(

Hehe ;), I suffered alot my friend, too many years stuck with a GF4MX440 :(, oh the pain - just made the relief so much better when I got my 9700 Pro ;), gaming is stunning , I actually enjoy gaming now - before it was a hassle with jaggy edges and poor textures :pinch:

Anyways, impressive will be when the next generation of games is actually out :D, will be awesome, cant wait :).

Let me mess with your minds and post something different. Here is UT2004 in grey red/blue 3d anaglyph (note: to see 3d effect, you need red/blue glasses). I don't know how well the anaglyph works, I rushed it after taking the screenshot. Video card: Ati 9600 Pro, and the game works fine.

post-78-1082169795.jpg

Edited by Suddenly_Dead

I'm not a fan of post your threads, but neowin did need a post your screenshot thread of games and all, gives you some ideas of what games to play when your bored.

:p :p :p :p Squelchy Bugs From Mars!!

Some Old 8mb Video Card!

Best Game Eva!

:p :p :p :p

post-78-1082177499.jpg

Sorry if this is big, so I'll link

**Caution 56kers***

The image you're about to look at is 1600x1200 32bpp all effects CrAnKeD, and running on a 9600XT 128Mb 8x AGP card. The game LOMAC: or Lock On: Modern Air Combat.

Check the effect!!

holy ****? and how long does the wallhack last? lemme see a screen of that

if i take a SS, it wont show. lol and it stays until the little window warning goes down

OMFG!! I played that game on my uncles computer which is an amazing computer hes got the steerin wheels and peddels and everything but it didint look nearly that good! your screenshot even has like the goin real fast effects..

what card is that

DUDE calm down... just turn on motion blur and light trails in the graphics setup in game... there you have your ricer fob fast and the furious effect.