Post your best in-game screenshot.

Wow, FearMeAll, looks great - could you tell me what games are those? They look awesome - all of them ;)..

Thanks!

silent hill 3 for the first shots.

other games there are Mafia, Hitman 2, Simpsons hit and run, Giants, and Kelly Slater's pro surfer..

I'll have some more really goos shots later cuz I have a LOT of games.

I'll be sure to put their names too.

peace

FX demo

how did you get it to run on a 9800?

there is a wrapper that converts the cg functions to the standard ARB2 path. It looks better and even runs about twice as fast as what the FX can do even though the wrapper has more overhead.

I bought an FX 5900 for testing purposes and to put it quite bluntly, it completely sucked in anything Directx9, but it appears that NV has corrected the problem with the kickass looking 6800. Gonna wait for both the r420 and the 6800 to be on store shelves before making a purchase though.

Check rage3d.com for info on the wrapper..I don't know where the site is off hand. You also have to do some tricks to the opengl file if you want it to work after catalyst 3.4.

you gotta have a 9500 card or higher for it to work.

there is a wrapper that converts the cg functions to the standard ARB2 path. It looks better and even runs about twice as fast as what the FX can do even though the wrapper has more overhead.

I bought an FX 5900 for testing purposes and to put it quite bluntly, it completely sucked in anything Directx9, but it appears that NV has corrected the problem with the kickass looking 6800. Gonna wait for both the r420 and the 6800 to be on store shelves before making a purchase though.

Check rage3d.com for info on the wrapper..I don't know where the site is off hand. You also have to do some tricks to the opengl file if you want it to work after catalyst 3.4.

you gotta have a 9500 card or higher for it to work.

if you look at teh teeth, they are more defined on the 98pro.

Gothic 2..big pretty world but these kind of games tend to make me want to nap. Even though, I think this game deserved more attention than it got.

Gothic2-2003-10-15-23-13-35-40.png

Gothic2-2003-10-15-23-12-23-82.png

Gothic2-2003-10-15-23-11-38-98.png

more silent hill 3..damn this games shadows and lighting are extremely impressive. It does all this with VERRY good framerates.

sh3-2004-02-12-01-14-03-50.png

sh3-2004-02-12-01-13-56-70.png

sh3-2004-02-12-01-12-01-04.png

also the game uses rendertargets so there is focus camera blur which looks very nice in certain situations.