Would you get one...??

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get one...??

• Yes definitely, give me one now!!!
    • I'd like one to use.
    • I'd probably get one, but wouldn't use it.
    • I wouldn't get one/I don't want one.

I've been receiving a lot of feedback from people on my new domain, not only from here, but from other sources. It seems that a lot of people would like a *@h0tm4il.com account.

Right now I just run a private mail server with a few select accounts, but a lot of people have been telling me that they'd like an account. What do you guys think? If I opened up registration for h0tm4il.com email accounts, would any of you want one?

The account would be both pop/smtp and web based, so you'd have your choice.

i'm more hoping that if it gets large they'll buy me out, heh

and how is h0tm4il.com lame? in my opinion, hotmail.com is lame. You get 2mb's or space, which microsoft fills up with spam you never even wanted. i got the domain to run my own mail server so i could have a pop/smtp email account which i liked, and create a few others for some friends. i didn't set out to stick it to Bill Gates, but if it happens in the process then it happens.

i'm simply wondering if people would like the option of having a free alternative to spam filled free email providers. and this would be both pop/smtp and web based, which the majority of them are not

Heh, I'd like one even if you made me pay for it!

How much do you plan on charging? Cause if you're smart you'll make people pay for it so that you:

1: Don't get over burdened by name hogging users

2: Could make a pretty penny ;)

On the other hand though, Microsoft would murder you :hurt:

But still, MS doesn't own the right to 1337, so there!

I'd like some more feedback from people if I'm going to open this up, otherwise I'll probably just end up taking requests from select people who want one.

So if you'd like one, LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!!