I Am Furious

This weekend, more than 20 Israelis were killed in palestinian terror attacks.

Being an Israeli teenager, i'm shocked, confused, scared and desperate.

Yesterday (Shabbat), the jewish sacred day, in an orthodox jewish neighborhood, a suicide bomber exploded in a street full of people that were leaving the synagouges. An entire family, innocent family, was wiped out. 5 people of the same family were murdered, including their 7 months old baby. That is simply to sad and scary for me to digest. What kind of sick and deformed peice of s**t can commit such a crime? There are simply no excuses, no reasons to give - not occupation and not any of that bullsh*t.

I'm never for blood-shed, but I must say that the recent weeks had created such a hatred in my heart, that I am not at all bothered when I hear the Israeli army is bombing the palestinians, killing and wounding them. I feel they deserve it.

Not the innocent civillians of course, but very few of them are innocent, most of them members of some kind of orginization.

The palestinians are very very lucky. They're lucky that the Israelis are not as cruel and inhumane as they are. Because if we were, there would have been tens of thousands of palestinians dead. But we're a democratic and modern country, and that's their luck.

You got every bit of right to think like that mate. Just wish those bombers would be detected before anything serious happens.

I really don't think there will be peace until either the Palestinians or the Israelis are gone. The EU thinks that Israel is too rough but I think that they are not rough enough.

Both of these statements came from the same story.

"The Al Aqsa Brigades, a militia linked to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat?s Fatah movement, also claimed responsibility for Sunday?s shooting attack"

"Arafat?s Palestinian Authority condemned the Jerusalem bombing."

i heard about these terror atacks...

that what the palestinians do it's not good, but i don't think they'll stop since they are only fanatics who don't know anything else.

many people say israel should stop, but i cant' understand why, i mean israel is just protecting itself from terrorist attacks...

i think the palestinians are the big problem there...

Originally posted by mariusu

i heard about these terror atacks...

that what the palestinians do it's not good, but i don't think they'll stop since they are only fanatics who don't know anything else.

many people say israel should stop, but i cant' understand why, i mean israel is just protecting itself from terrorist attacks...

i think the palestinians are the big problem there...

as do i

yeah but isnt isrealies on Palestine land????

didnt the land belong to the paestinians first??

coz that is what all this is about

these bombings cannot carry on

we cant blame one party and say the other is completly innocent they both are at fault

i read an internet paper and it relates similar storys (family getting shot) by isrellies

no party is willing to come to a resolution over the matter i once read that a peacefull demo was going on and the isrellies didnt like it so they rettaliated with gunships????

why cant everyone just get along?????????

yeah but isnt isrealies on Palestine land????

oh, man...and wasn't america an english colony? your argument is bad...

what i saw the last days is really, really sad...

and if you look deeper you'll see that palestinians are muslims and they hate israelis because they are jews, this terror has also many things in common with the religion...it's not only the land they may want...

hey mariusu i agree this goes deeper then just land but what i am trying to say is over a god/religion both parties are fighting like cats and dogs

and they say that christianithy/islam/jewdaism are all very similar and have very similar history

I can't even begin to understand why. All I know is that terrorism is wrong. Blowing yourself up at a church or wedding or dance club and killing women and children is wrong. I fully support millitary action against terrorists and governments that support them.

few years ago, we had at school a religion course, and there we had a project where we talked about all important religions on earth: christianity, islam, hinduist, budismus...and so on

they said, that the most important thing in islam is to believe only in ONE GOD...beleiving or praying "more gods" is one of the serious "sins"

so the islams would generally hate christians (god, father, holly ghost) or hindus (sa manyyy gods), budhism (the way they see the life), jews and so on...

i'm not an expert but this may be one of the causes

hey im a muslim and i dont hate christians

infact i have more christians as friends then i do muslims

my best friend is a hindu

and my gf is a christian Morman...........

i am very sorry for the losses on BOTH sides. Sharon is as guilty as Arafat in this. Innocents have been murdered by Israelis and Palestinians, there are no good guys in this fight. Of course I will be flamed for this, people will say I side with the terrorists, but that is not the case. We all need to stop taking sides in these situations, it has never worked and never will. Sharon can send in all the tanks and planes he wants, he's only creating more martyrs, and they will never ever stop. If Sharon wants to save his people, he needs to start talking and stop threatening. If this continues much longer, we will see the whole region turned into a slaughterhouse, and we will have only ouselves to blame. Calling for harsher responses by the Israelis is simply idiocy.

The main reason so many men are willing to explode and kill as many jews as possible is their condition and the education they get.

Palestinians are being raised to hate Israelis and jews. For instance, in the history books of palestinian elementary school students it is written that Israel is an illegal country and that Tel - Aviv, Haifa and the entire city of Jerusalem (!) all rightfully and historically belong to the palestinians - simply outrageous and ridiculous. Also, there is no mention of the Holocaust (Which I believe is the most important factor that caused the formation of the state of Israel), and that's not surprising. And do you think Arafat doesn't lnow what's going on? give me a break. It's all working in his favour and that what gives him such power over his people - they are brain-washed with antisemitic hatred.

I believe any intelligent and open-eyed nation would have kicked that old piece of s**t (Arafat) out of here long time ago.

I agree that palestinian peoples' financial situation is difficult, but that's by no means a reason to slaughter innocent people like that. And unfortunatley, terror orginizations take advantage of young men's situation and convince them to go and explode wherever they can kill the most jews.

As for the financial state the palestinians are in, that's really not Israel's fault. Most of the palestinian workers worked in Israel, the water they drink comes from Israel. The Palestinian Authority is so corrupted, that EVERY single one of it's *major* staff and ministers is a millionaire. They simply take the money for themselves instead of giving it to their people.

It's just sad, and depressing.

I'm not saying all of them are. I'm a Christian but I am not a radical Pat Robertson Christian. I listen to Howard Stern on the way to work in the morning so I doubt Pat would want me in his camp. :D

Originally posted by dotbatman

i am very sorry for the losses on BOTH sides. Sharon is as guilty as Arafat in this. Innocents have been murdered by Israelis and Palestinians, there are no good guys in this fight. Of course I will be flamed for this, people will say I side with the terrorists, but that is not the case. We all need to stop taking sides in these situations, it has never worked and never will. Sharon can send in all the tanks and planes he wants, he's only creating more martyrs, and they will never ever stop. If Sharon wants to save his people, he needs to start talking and stop threatening. If this continues much longer, we will see the whole region turned into a slaughterhouse, and we will have only ouselves to blame. Calling for harsher responses by the Israelis is simply idiocy.

Well then what do you suggest? You can't negotiate with terrorists while people are dying by the dozens every week, NO country in the world would ever accept it. The sitaution is way way more complex than you put it "just start talking".

Also, do you suggest Israel will not react to suicide killings? You surely understand the terrorists see that as a sign of weakness and THAT will create more attacks.

by DisinfectedDuck

Palestinians are being raised to hate Israelis and jews.

I saw a show on ABC a couple of months ago where they interviewed Palestinian children who thought that suicide bombers were heros and wanted to grow up to be just like them. It was sickening to watch.

you know, the most palestinians are so easy to manipulate....

do they really believe that when they blow themselves up and take so many others with them in death, god/or allah or whatsoever will give them money, wives and everything when they "come" in heaven? will they after all get in heaven if they kill as many people as possible? i don'T think so...but i'm sure that if you'Re asking this question to the palestinians they'll answer the other way....

they're only the tools...the guilty and the assasins sit behind them...

It is really horrible what goes on between the Palestinians and Israelis. Every time there is a bombing and its on the frontpage of the US newspapers, it's really something that you wish wouldn't happen. My friend drives me to school everyday, and he is one of the few jewish kids in my school, and he tells me how horrible it is and how it isn't right. And it isn't. I don't understand why Palestine does what they do. It's been going on all throughout history. As someone else said in this thread, America once was British land. After the American Revolution, we were independant. Soon we we were enemies. Now, we are probally the best allies. I don't understand why Palestine can't accept that fact and get over it. I am sure there is more to understand, but they're not going to get what they want. As dotbatman said, you can _not_ take sides. You really can't blame Palestine, as with terrorists. They are born and raised to have these beliefs. They actually believe that if they fly a plane into a building, you will go straight to heaven, and get 7 virgins. or whatever it is. That's what they believe. You can't control that.

But don't forget, it's not only in your world. It's in my world and probally everyone elses world. Obviously everyone can't forget the attack on the WTC which destroyed thousands of families from all over the world. There are attacks on people every day in the United States. It may not be so drastic as a suicide bomber, but it's there. And not all the time is it because of religion. Here it is because of race, there are people killed or attacked every day because they are white, black, spanish, muslim, and anything else.

I can guarantee after the US finishes demolishing Afgahnastan (sp?), we will go after Pakistan. I can also guarantee that we are still looking for Bin Ladin, and that once we find him, if we do, we will _not_ stop this war.