Musicmatch pluss allversions

A computer user for a year or so now,my first experience with trying to archive my large cd colection last year ,proved a very frustraiting experience. I had a ripping app provided by a friend ,winamp for keeping track of the mp3 files,and playing them,and easy cd creator for burning compilations. Though i eventualy

mastered the apps,it was a tedious experience. Then i discovered Musicmatch pluss v6,reduced to clear at $10.00,at a local radioshack . I write this review for all versions as without the musicstore add on and eye candy there is little functional diference from 6 to 8.2.

First; Ripping, musicmatch does this easly and faster than anything i have used ,and taging many mp3s at once with smart tag is a snap, it also arcives them into folders,per artest etc. to my music by default, or to whatever directory you store your mp3s

Second; as shown in screenshot, a. handeling your music library is a sinch,with a layout I haven't seen in any other music organizer, musicmatch's view is with

folders listed first, then the songs after you click on the folder, as shown in screenshot a. This makes scrolling down long file lists easer.

Third; Displaying song info and album art when playing is a must,screenshot b.

Four; make a play list as in screen s. c. and click burn, and burner pluss is shown.choose from cd, mp3, or data. screens. c. & d.

Five; After burning the music compilation or data disc, you can click print,and print a cd jacket and tray liner, or cd label,with the song or data information listed on the jacket and tray (the cd lable is sadly rather crude) screen S. e & f.

Six; archival backup of large amounts of data or music. I backedup 26 gigs of music files using M.M.B.P. it split the files into six seperate dvds ,all a few megabites or less of full capacity, no files or folders split (smart split) Screen S. g, h i. g. shows the sendto menu entry for music match,send the contents of a single folder or complete drive to burner pluss. h. shows the files in burner pluss, and i shows after smartsplit

And Screenshot J. shows how data to is listed on a printable cd tray, a pic. or Title can be added to the front cd booklet.

Captures_abcdj.zip