Wow, how did dreamcast go that high in the polls?

Phil,

Once you start playing shenmue 2 you can't stop it is so much better than the first but the first is so excelent.

When I heard they were not going to release it in the us on dreamcast I thought the UK would be unlucky but it came out.

A major improvment is the Japanese voices with english subtitles much more japanise movie ish rather than bad american voices.

You need this game

Originally posted by Knoxca

Consoles suck.

Well, I guess that's why Halo was voted #1 game of 2001 on anything (console or PC). I guess the people who picked Halo as #1 agree with you wholeheartedly.

Can the dreamcast play Divx movies? If so how? cos i have a dreamcast sitting doing nothing and this would be excellent :D

Originally posted by kaffra

if it can play divx movies better , which is still not that great now,

dreamcast would be awsome for its price :)

Another site I would reccomend is www.boob.co.uk

Yes it really is called boob, I have no idea why but its a good source of information.

I've owned a Dreamcast for a while now, initially it was Soul Calibur that got me interested. I doubt I will get rid of it, its the only console that has rivalled my PC for attention.

This is no glitch, these are actual votes. Just don't know how they did it. Maybe it was a fanclub afterall :)