Max Payne Dream2 Screenshot?

Originally posted by Phil Gates

did anyone take a screen shot of in the second dream he has, where he picks up the phone and it says "MAX YOU'RE A COMPUTER GAME"? thanx :D

That is my favorite part of the game. Could not stop laughing, its a riot :D

It's after you are stopped in the mansion by Nicole Horne or whatever her name is and she drugs you up. Then you're back in the guys office in the dream state and everything is on fire, you leave the room and are returned to it a couple times and you get those graphic novels when you read the paper on the desk.

Yeah I knew from the look of it thats where it was at, but I just dont recall seeing that part of the comic. Damn wish I had a SG that went that far back.

LOL! Haha this was my favourite part of the game too! hehe..i like the way he says i see weapons floating on top of my head... LMAO! :D

Awesome game.

yeah, that is one scary ass game. it's not like jump out and grab you scary, well, some of it is, but the rest is mental. try playing it in pitch black. scaaaary sh!t.

Yeah... absolutely disturbing game. But what a game... played it through a couple of times now, and it's still sheer brilliance! Anybody else find the dopefish poster? Or the Soldier of Fortune posters?

I can't get enough of it either, and I just started playing the mods, there are some really cool ones. It's pretty fun finding all the little things, like shooting the car that drives past when you're on the basketball court and the guys gets out :D

icie: hehe, that would be really freaky.

I could hear those baby's cries echoing my head, after i just completed playing it, with that freaky background music which was playing when max was in his dreams and he recalled the night's events in his baby's rooms...blood on the walls, his wife crying..really creepy :s

Originally posted by prasanth16

i first thought wtf is this then i fell of the desk laughing:D

btw people post some good mods for the game. i havent found any cool mods yet:(

The two cool mods i know aare:

1. Kung Fu mod - really awesome when you approach near an enemy, begin bullet-time and do a kung fu kick right in the stomach and watch him flying in slow motion. It also has a differnent view when you shoot an enemy with a sniper rifle, instead of the bullet cam, it show's a side view

2. Ultimate mod - makes bullet time 2x slower, has a few new moves and some weapons and styles are more realistic.