Download Manager Plus

Hello dear members.

Please, forget about the old download manager. It was been a long time I haven't updated ya all, and I'm really sorry about it.

Requirements:

- .NET Framework 1.1

The download manager is called now 'Librey'.

The last week, I had no traffic anymore, so I had no internet access. During the time I have coded the basic Librey download engine. Today it's the time to release the first beta of the engine.

I won't make available any debug version of Librey Download Engine. Instead of this, the release of the first beta of Librey will be very soon. :)

At the bottom of this post you can see the screenshot of the most-actual build.

post-29924-1122147872.jpg

Edited by RusDzanmahmudov

Thank you, Mr magoo... :)

@ sentio: :D hehe :) Thank you. I'm gonna upload soon a new screenshot with a/some download/s on it. :) You'll see.

@ Kracal: Thank you :)

@todd`: Thank you, and thanks for the tip, but now, I'm gonna code this application, to do, what I (we) want. :)

@Mx?: Thanks:DD:))

Clean and simple-looking, just like every application should be (Y) Good job, can't wait to try it.

@matt74441: Thank you, I actually cann't wait to finish develop as fast as I can... :) Because I just wanna switch from the default IE download window. :D

@Vice King: Thank you... :) ;) Wow, cool (Might switching from DAP, DAP is powerful) :D