RCT anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone is into Roller Coaster Tycoon anymore. I was looking for a few good websites for the game, but I have found none. If anyone has created, or found, any real roller coasters for d/l, I'd much appreaciate them. Thanks!

:D

P.S. Can anyone tell me why my stupid picture isn't working?

The one down there

|

|

V

I'd love to help but being an RCT player myself I'm afraid I've run into similar trouble finding a decent RCT site. There are only two I know of: www.rollercoastertycoon.com, the official site which has clearly been abandoned, and www.chrissawyer.com, the site of the guy who made RCT. He says he's working on RCT2. I think he has some rides to download, and the official site has a few as well I believe.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but the lack of RCT material on the web annoys me too. :(

About three years ago, I was on that game ALL day! From about 10 am to about midnight (sometimes all night). Fricking addictive! I have all the add-on packs too :)

Well I just looked on my computer and found RCT on a directory way forgoten on my computer. It looks like I have a lot of .zip files that seem to be roller coasters or maps, but I believe roller coasters. If that is what you are looking for I can probably get them to you. Msg me or email me or what ever. I know its been a long time since getting them but they still should work. Hope this is what you are looking for.

Bryan

email: bschutz@hotmail.com (MSN Messenger too)