Colts are soft?

Are the Colts soft?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Colts soft?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

I wonder if the Broncos still think the colts are soft. If so, the must have showed up a different game than the one I watched yesterday. I think 49 - 24 is anything but soft :whistle: .

I hope everyone keeps thinking that as they roll through the playoffs. I bet Champ Bailey doesn't think Marvin Harrison is soft after he got "de-cleated" on Wayne's touchdown catch/run.

Yeah, that hit was vicious. You want to send a message Denver? Alright, the Colts sent one right back: sit back, you'll be watching the rest of the playoffs on the big screen in your basement.

You just don't talk that much crap; all it does is fire up your opponent. If you want to talk crap, talk it after you beat them. And no, Denver beating Indy 2 weeks ago or whatever doesn't count; I don't remember seeing Peyton in that game, do you?

Yeah, that hit was vicious. You want to send a message Denver? Alright, the Colts sent one right back: sit back, you'll be watching the rest of the playoffs on the big screen in your basement.

You just don't talk that much crap; all it does is fire up your opponent. If you want to talk crap, talk it after you beat them. And no, Denver beating Indy 2 weeks ago or whatever doesn't count; I don't remember seeing Peyton in that game, do you?

585267305[/snapback]

I agree. All that talk normally back fires. Tom Jackson from ESPN and former Bronco said the same thing. Basically he said the should have kept there mouths shut.

I hope everyone keeps thinking that as they roll through the playoffs.  I bet Champ Bailey doesn't think Marvin Harrison is soft after he got "de-cleated" on Wayne's touchdown catch/run.

585267034[/snapback]

Yea that was some hit....Champ so had that coming.. LOL. btw, I have that on my site of big hits. See sig.

People think the Colts are soft because they don't have any TO or Ray Lewis type of players, who brag, show off, and trash talk whenever possible. The Colts do nothing except score touchdowns and win. So yeah, maybe they're soft, but if that soft team wins the Super Bowl, who's gonna have the last laugh?

They have an underrated defense with Freeney (although little to no secondary or linebackers).

Scariest team in playoffs in my opinion, hope the Eagles don't play them in the Super Bowl. :)

Well, it's snowing, they're not in the comfortable 70F climate and turf field of the RCA Dome, and the Pats are running them into the ground. :D

Colts are a very good team. Unfortunately, they play in the AFC. If they played in the NFC, they'd be a shoe in to make it to the Super Bowl. NE is hardly running them into the ground!

New England at Pittsburg next week.

There is a very good chance that the Super Bowl will be played by Pennsylvanian teams.

anyone see the last play of the colts and it was intercepted.  roflmao.  sad, sad day for my friends in IN.

585305936[/snapback]

I thought that was great, Peyton tried to get an irrelevant TD @ the end and gets picked ROFL!

Ahahaha.

Turns out they are soft.

585305849[/snapback]

Yup :p

and the Pats are hard!

hahahahahahah

ahhahahahahaah

hahahahaha

this day is great :)

and made better by the fact that brady is my boy from the university of michigan!

choooooooooooooooooke!

hahahahahahah

ahhahahahahaah

hahahahaha

this day is great :)

and made better by the fact that brady is my boy from the university of michigan!

choooooooooooooooooke!

585306781[/snapback]

Yeah! shame that they are going to loose next week :shifty: ;)