• FightClub
    • Other: Please State
    • Pulp Fiction
    • LOTR
    • Snatch
    • Twelve Monkeys

Originally posted by Keldyn

added a couple more to the mix

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

hehe where the hell are mine, i can't vote!

The Fast and the Furious, not for the storyline or acting but down to the fact I love fast cars and this film was my idea of heaven

Also, I would rank the Blues Brothers as equal fav, as it always makes me laugh.

yes there is going to be a prequel and a sequel last I heard a long time ago. The prequel is going to be the next to come out... sometime next year I'd guess.

The Wachowski brtohers always statd The Matrix as a trilogy and the next two (The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions) are set to come out next year, I presume The Matrix Reloaded in summer 2003 and The Matrix Revolutions December 2003. Both are sequels. Anyway, my favourtie is Being John Malkovich, a capturing movie. The Matrix is also excellent as well.

I think picking a favorite movie is one of the hardest things to do. This a pretty random list of choices. I mean,The Godfather and Spiderman in the same list!? Two completey different aspects of what a movie is. Best from this list is The Godfather, as for others........to many to even begin to list.

FightClub had to have been the stupidist movie ever. Next to Titanic. :sleeping: can't stand that Celin Deon's singing. Anyways, I saw part of FightClub. All they do is follow around some guy who's living a meaningless life and gets the stuff beat out of him for pleasure.... I dont get it.

Originally posted by GatorZx2

Amen!! and there is a fourth one in the works!

I have been reading about that ... I hope it is true and it is done as well as the others !!

Can't wait for that one!

• 3 weeks later...

the fog

(john carpenter)

the thing

(the original howard hawks one)

race with the devil

(bit old but still worth a laugh)

the abyss

(god i wish i saw that on the cinema!)

the matrix

(very good, always a classic)

the wages of fear

(french b/w, best film in years, absolutely unbelievable!!!, the remake's good -> "sorcerer", but the original is still excellent although it does take some time to get going, !!!must rent!!!)

one night at mr cool's

(one reason only -> liv tyler + car wash scene)

:cross:

Gone with the Wind

Tremors

Hunt for Red October

Monty Python all movies

Dracula

Tron

tons more....

:D:D:D:D:D:D

anita