how much could I sell my gamecube for?

Originally posted by underscorebios

Yeah right as opposed to those really cool PS2 games wich look like crap and play like crap

Not all the games play great, but at least they have a very large amount of great games that look good and play good. More than I can say for xbox. Its all just eyecandy....as far as I'm concerned...my step-bro has one. I played probably 10 of the more popular games on that thing (including halo) and they all sucked for gameplay. Yeah they looked good "ooooh, the grass waves in the wind". who cares....xbox is getting killed in sales, they got killed at E3....whats next? The death of the xbox? aka dreamcast....

OK, so you can honestly say you played Halo and it sux :right: .

Either you don't like FPS or you are just plain out being a fanboy, even i can admit PS2 and GC have great games (although i'm a bit more impressed by the GC) but hey you can argue when it comes to ppls tastes so to each his own i guess ;)

I'm wayting for brute force, hunter the reckoning, the unseen, those beach voleyball chicks you guys hate so much, Kakuto Chojin, bloodrayne, gunmetal, tank batallion, blinx, splinter cell, star wars kotor, dead to rights, unreal championship,panzer dragoon orta,deus x 2-invisible wars, tony hawks pro skater 4, sega gt 2002... and i could go on you know i could how in gods name can you sit there and type "All games that are xbox suck" and then look at ppl and say i'm not an anti-M$ fanatic? I can understand i to have had these anti-$ony things to but in the end i allways realize there are great things in all platforms and the ideal would be to own them all but i just get freaked out when ppl say "the xbox sucks" without seeming the least bit informed give me a valid point and i'll give you credit (and don't come to me with that story about the pad being big, i have a 6 year old son and he likes it just fine) cheers ;)

all consoles are good!

ppl criticize other console probably bcoz they don't have it.

i dont believe anyone would throw away any of the 3 delicious consoles.

Originally posted by aaron901

all consoles are good!

ppl criticize other console probably bcoz they don't have it.

i dont believe anyone would throw away any of the 3 delicious consoles.

[CLAP] well said [/CLAP]

eh don't sell your GC!!!

At lest give it a try and wait for the line up of great games that this summer will be out. :D

:D

Originally posted by Praetor

eh don't sell your GC!!!

At lest give it a try and wait for the line up of great games that this summer will be out. :D

:D

noooooooooooo! he gotta sell it cheap to me! :p

anyway, very nice avatar! :)