does this type of cable exist?

you want svideo on it or all rca? composite to mini jack does exist, but I have't seen svideo to mini jack

this is what i need (for tv out from pc)

computer has s-video out and mini out. tv has svideo in and rca in. i want all of that in 1 cable. i know i can do it with mroe than 1 cable but i dont want to have multiple cables lying around.

multiple cables + heat shrink tubing = one cable

585919455[/snapback]

ok that solved part of the problem, ive done the same thing (with cellophane) but the cable is only 6ft and im using that for my laptop. i need the same cable but abut 25ft to use with my desktop. i haven't seen any svideo that long, probably for quality purposes.

where can the heatshrink tubing be purchased? radioshack?

585919493[/snapback]

yeah, they should have it there. You could always use electrical tape. Being that it's usually black, it will blend right in.

i agree with bangbang023, the only longer than 6-12ft svideo are usually premium quality, and I dont think the cable your looking for exists esp in that length, the only other thing is i have an adapter that is rca female to 3.5 minijack, so if you hade a 25foot cable like the one in your first post all you would need is adapter like that, if you need a pic of what im tlaking about ill try and find the thing

i know what youre talking about, i just want to do this with as few cables as possible to eliminate clutter (and to a lesser extent, preserve signal quality). thanks for the help.

i agree with bangbang023, the only longer than 6-12ft svideo are usually premium quality, and I dont think the cable your looking for exists esp in that length, the only other thing is i have an adapter that is rca female to 3.5 minijack, so if you hade a 25foot cable like the one in your first post all you would need is adapter like that, if you need a pic of what im tlaking about ill try and find the thing

585919511[/snapback]

premium quality? recoton is hardly quality lol but it would be long enough.