That crazy paragraph That you can read with all

Of csuore, this srnmalcbig tohrey wulod not work for jsut aitynnhg, it ralley wkors for eaedryvy wdors you haer and raed all the tmie. Wehn you bgien to uzltiie wrdos form a mcuh mroe leeinhgtlr, mfttliaueecd vbrluoaacy, the coenntt of the pgsasae bemcoes expelactionly more bbziaoolnmg; placebatmirol to cherpemond and dipeechr, pruractillay if you mulalany rrrgnaaee the lteerts ylurseof.

Edited by brilliant naoki

Of csuore, this srnmalcbig tohrey wulod not work for jsut aitynnhg, it ralley wkors for eaedryvy wdors you haer and raed all the tmie. Wehn you bgien to uzltiie wrdos form a mcuh mroe leeinhgtlr, mfttliaueecd vbrluoaacy, the coenntt of the pgsasae bemcoes expelactionly more bbziaoolnmg; placebatmirol to cherpemond and dipeechr, pruractillay if you mulalany rrrgnaaee the lteerts ylurseof.

586089989[/snapback]

nice one. :D

I've heard it works in other languages too. Does anyone have a german version of it?

586088316[/snapback]

Should work as long as the words are made of alphabets.

LOl, I've seen this one in french I think and it works!!!

Je puex praelr fanrcias en ?ircvnat de n'ipmrtoe qlluee foa?n!!:D:D <-- That was me, exaggerated, but I assume someone who speaks french could actually understand that! Well maybe it's a little easier in english, but hey, it works!!:D:D

whoa did someone just use the word bamboozling? :rofl:

he was right though longer more difficult words do make it.. more difficult to understand.

Antidisintablishmentariansim ...yes i know this word and yes i understood it..holy ****!

586089557[/snapback]

Too bad antidisintablishmentariansim isn't a word :whistle:

Oh.... you mean antidisestablishmentarianism? Oh, well now we're tiklang.

lol! i wonder how this works for people with dyslexia

586090127[/snapback]

?I tond wnok, uoy lelt em, si siht ginorkw?

lol! i wonder how this works for people with dyslexia

It causes me no problems, and I'm dyslexia. Which is also why people can understand words spelt phonetically :)

It causes me no problems, and I'm dyslexia.  Which is also why people can understand words spelt phonetically :)

586091399[/snapback]

Me too, got no problems reading it, only those where people have put the 1st and last letters the wrong way round!!! :D

LOl, I've seen this one in french I think and it works!!!

Je puex praelr fanrcias en ?ircvnat de n'ipmrtoe qlluee foa?n!!:D:D <-- That was me, exaggerated, but I assume someone who speaks french could actually understand that! Well maybe it's a little easier in english, but hey, it works!!:D:D

586090164[/snapback]

Hot damn, that actually worked!

C'set irycolabe!

I've always disagreed with that. Then again, I may not be human.

I do notice if the words are misspelled, and it is very difficult to read if it's jumbled. I read quickly, but I notice everything.

I've heard it works in other languages too. Does anyone have a german version of it?

586088316[/snapback]

It obviously would work in other languages. Think about it. The whole thing is based on how the human brain comprehends words.