do you work at a fast food place?

54 members have voted

1. 1. do you work at a fast food place?

• Yes
    • No

BeanDude I'm just curious if anyone works at a fast food place, I work at Carls Jr, so thats a yes for me

hmm never heard of it,nor seen it here in new jersey.is is just in california?BTW i dont work at a fast food place.food looks good:P :D

No way! I absolutely REFUSE to work at a fast food place. Customers can be complete @$$holes.... I should know. I can be one myself :p

i work at roy rogers. it gets annoying sometimes, but usually its not that bad. i am looking for another job though...

fast food place sux and are embarrasing job (well where i live).

i work at a car rental place, actually i am typing this up from my job. So boring but hey i got paid.

roy rogers in NJ all became boston market or wendys.i heard some are still around.mmmm roy rogers chicken!:D :knocked-o

umm... for those of you that dont know what a carls jr is, its practicly the same thing as hardees. and if you dont know what a hardees is, then i dont know what to tell you. :D

edit: well, actually they arent the same thing, the only thing that is the same about the 2 is the giant yellow star. the same guy owns them though.

i'm from tn and i went to cali last summer - what's this? carl's jr.? never heard of that one... but hey it looks just like hardees! hmmm.... weird! ;)

never worked at a fast food place here - local restaurant (sit down) is the closed i've come and i had *plenty* of that :dead:

staples is ok though - starting to wish i hadn't quit cause i'm broke :( oh well..

no, but i have many friends who have (6) or do (2)

No way! I absolutely REFUSE to work at a fast food place. Customers can be complete @$$holes.... I should know. I can be one myself

and as for that, it doesnt matter too much where you work, if you have alot of human interaction, your gonna have problems, especially in this town, lol, this guy in his truck honks at me after almost hitting me(as i ride my bike), i flip him off, and the damn redneck tries to chase after me asking for my name! this town sucks :(

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kintamanate

ive worked at some pizzarias before and / or restaurants. but im into web design now :p

i'm doing web design too. my bro has buddies that love his site because of it's simplicity and they want me to make them one too. lots of money for basic html and image mapping. little do they know that i'm using dreamweaver and image mapping programs.... oh well, it's easy money. doing one for a guy soon for about $120

• 2 weeks later...

lol no. When i was younger i use to always tell myself i would never stoop that low. Fortunately i didnt have to;)

Now i have too many jobs...:ponder: Ahwell. Pays the bills, and house etc....