[Wallpaper] Burberry Pattern Pack

I know some of you probably hate the classic Burberry pattern, but I've always thought it is a classy pattern so I made a few wallpapers while I was bored the other day...

My favorite is the Dark wallpaper...

I got a new laptop so the resolution is 1280x768...Everyone here should know by now that if you want a specific size just request it here in this thread and I'll post a repy with a link here also. Thanks!

:D

Burberrry Wallpaper Pack

post-66484-1144683119.jpg

I know some of you probably hate the classic Burberry pattern, but I've always thought it is a classy pattern so I made a few wallpapers while I was bored the other day...

My favorite is the Dark wallpaper...

I have to admit that in general I find that, in looking at the Burberry lines I think to myself "mygod...did they just go 'y'know what would look sooooo terrible?' when they thought of that."

The centre pattern is nice for wallets and stuff, and scarfs and stuff though.

The dark one reminds me of the pattern on the bottle of Burberry brit that is sitting on my dressing table.

Chav alert - warning if you have any valueables please hide them. :laugh:

Man, either Burberry is way cheaper in the UK, or you've got some seriously enterprising 'thugs'. :p

/\ It's pretty funny how Burberry is associated with thugs in the UK and in America its associated with wealthy old people and country clubs. :laugh:

Maybe its like here in America when Tommy Hilfiger was "thug gear" for a long time, but started out as a "high end" product...Now I still hate "Tommy" crap because of that.

^ Its just like how here in vancouver louis vuitton is everywhere. Every 12 year old ###### and her ganster boyfriend have got the matching LV bag and wallet. (though its all fake)

To the OP, i like them