New Bullet Witch Trailer

Nice graphics and the physics look really good, but I have to be honest and say that the gameplay looks extremely weak. Just shooting with the same weapon and using a spell now and again..

This is not a game for me.

Wow! ;)

This game looks a lot better than the last time I saw it. It's nice to finally get a better picture of what the gameplay's like. In the first trailer (they're damn long! LOL) I thought there was a little too much shooting, but it was nice to see her other abilities in the second one. I'd recommend you guys take a look, too.

it looks awesome, but not my type of game. it's more of a "destroy the environment" game.. not shoot'em up. the monsters look stupid, but the meteors look cool, might be "rent-able"

I think all the destroying being done in the video is just to show you it can be done. It's probably tied into the game in a relevant way. It seems like they were just showcasing the capabilities.

just the kind of shooter i have been waiting for on the 360, kinda reminds me of gunvalkyre. dont see any indication of multiplayer though

Yea, looks pretty cool and might be a lot of fun. Perhaps a little too much mindless-shooting for my liking, but it may be fun to play and the physics definitely look stellar. Probably rent-worthy :)

From the previous pics released, I don't think many people were expecting much from this game, but I think it just might turn out very... good.

All the physics and lighting effects going on are just stellar, and this game needs more attentions just for what they're trying to accomplish. :yes:

Hopefully it will get shipped to the US and EU in the future so I can pick it up when I fanally get a 360 :D

Interesting.

Now I admittedly have been out of the loop for a good few weeks keeping up on games and such, but even still, I have never even heard of this game??

Definitely looks like it is without a doubt easily worth at least rental, as it appears to just be a fun game where you blow everything up to kingdom come, so I will be keeping my eyes on this game for sure...

Hold up... I see there is a release date of the 27th of this month? Is that a worldwide date? Or just Japan?

Actually, I just went to add it to my GameFly Queue, and I could not even find the game listed on the GameFly site... It is also not listed on ebgames site either, so now I am questioning if this will even be a US release at all? Or something I would have to import???

Oh well.

While it looks like it could be fun, considering it appears to be an import, I do not know if I would go through the trouble of trying to get my hands on it.

Nice find though. (Y)