Denzel Washington to Take on Master Chief Role?

Mark my words, they'll get a no-name actor to play Master Chief and have the VA from the games voice him. If they didn't, there'd be far too much of a fan outcry against it, and Bungie seems to know what they're doing. I could see Denzel as that one sergeant, though.

isnt Master Cheif white anyway? Denzels voice is distintive, and it jsut wouldnt work

its not about race, his voice will be strong, the right voice for the master voice, if it was Chris Tucker it wouldnt work.

its like on Daredevil Michael Clarke Duncan as The Kingpin.

if master cheif was going to be Pauly Shore would that be better then washington as master chief?

if master cheif was going to be Pauly Shore would that be better then washington as master chief?

Lol, don't give them any ideas.

:| I thought they were just going to use CGI for Master Chief and keep Steven Blum as the voice actor.

I like that idea, but even if they don't use CGI for the Chief, they'd just use a stunt actor/no-name guy to play the chief when he's doing stuff and having the original voice actor. It's like V For Vendetta, Hugo Weaving wasn't used for all of it, they just overlayed his voice.

And yes, in the books Master Chief is portrayed as being white (very pale in fact). So if you knew that then you would know why sharpy2k4's posts weren't racist.