Devil May Cry 4 coming to the 360?

Who knows if this is true, we'll find out soon enough.

Capcom's beloved Devil May Cry series may be coming to an Xbox 360 near you. DMC producer, Hiroshi Kobayashi, recently told Japanese magazine, Famitsu, that he expects Dante to make a next-gen debut on the Xbox 360 and Wii and not the PS3. Kobayashi also said that there will be changes in the games such as the fighting system and making the difficulty suitable for all players.

http://www.360-hq.com/modules.php?name=Xbo...related_gid=280

Honestly, I wouldn't mind. It's a great series, and I'd like to see gameplay on a different system. Especially the Wii, TBH.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind. It's a great series, and I'd like to see gameplay on a different system. Especially the Wii, TBH.
Of course I wouldn't mind it, don't get me wrong. It'd be a lot of fun to play on the 360 or especially the Wii, but something tells me this just won't happen. Who knows, here's hoping I'm wrong! (Y)

I heard about this like 6 months ago. Ah, here we go;

"UPDATE - This was an article posted back in January 2006, due to a technical glitch it reposted itself yesterday. Sorry for any inconveniences, this has since been fixed with minor updates to the text, the Wii for example."

"UPDATE - We have just received confirmation that this will indeed be a PlayStation 3 exclusive. "

http://www.pixelgamers.com/xbox360/news/10...ry-no-more.html

DAMNIT

Any word about DMC 3 Special Edition coming the XBOX 360, though? I heard that's in the pipeline. Could be true, seen as it's **** easy to port PC to 360.

DAMNIT

Any word about DMC 3 Special Edition coming the XBOX 360, though? I heard that's in the pipeline. Could be true, seen as it's **** easy to port PC to 360.

I don't know, the PC version was horrible. Why would you want PS2 graphics on the 360 anyways?