Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mid way through signing up with mygamercard.net. once that goes through I'll sign up on here. I've only got 3 games at the minute. Gears of War (550), Test Drive (590) and NFS:Carbon (255) :D

yeah, you'd think with the 58 pages of people posting in the "Gamertag" thread (or whatever page it's at now) we'd have over 100 people on this.... we gotta slap these new recruits into shape.

Oh and just offtopic with a lil snickering: Neoadorable - i passed you on the list :) I was actually aiming to since it seems we had about the same points when i first got on the list... :) Catch me if you can! I got a few games saved up for easy points just incase you pass me :) LOL... nah or maybe i do.

I get to go home from college for Winter Break today! I'm going to be spending a lot of quality time with my 360 (I'll be playing a lot of GoW, and I also should be getting THP8 and CoD3 for Xmas!)

So hopefully I can move up a bit.

-Spenser

oh and just so everyone knows. You don't have to register on that site to be added to the list. So for people who wouldn't mind contributing to our own leaderboard and showing those guys on top that you can rock their sox with your ubber scores. Just message PabUK and tell him your GT and he'll add you to the list. I didn't sign up but i'm on the list :)

/fake sarge voice

So sign up your lil maggots!!!

/fake sarge voice

LOL

It was the night just before Christmas and 78 players on the Neowin.net ladder ...

(I have to find some more original ideas to bump this thread get more attention to this marvelous ladder). ;)

Yeah, I dont why it hasnt been stickied :/

Anyways, Im currently awaiting confirmation on my account.

I dont get why theres so much validation - its not CIA its a friggin gamercard!

Will join the leaderboards once im through 'processing'

muhahahahaha threefive i'm ahead of you again, har har. and when i get back home all drunk later on i'll be polishing the banister, i mean, polishing off GoW so expect another fifty points easy right there...har har.

darn it... neo you keep pulling away from me. LOL... i'mma catch up and pass you again tho... give me a lil bit tho.. maybe tomorrow i will pass ya :)