Hey People, Read Here Pls..

My PM is NOT Linux forums.. PM is private message; therefore, please post in here instead my PM. I am not only one person that who know *nix in here, so keep it opens in the public and you will get more (or better) answer than just me. I have deleted whole PMs without answer. I got around over three to give PMs so far.. I rather to use PM for something else, beside Linux stuff.

People PM to me instead post in the forum, they are asking for help with Linux stuff. I don't want to get those PM, I rather them to post in here forum. Heck, that's what forums is for..

I believe members are private messaging mezz frequently with advice on Linux. Mezz is tried of having his inbox filled with linux stuff and would prefer to keep his inbox free for other matters. He asks that if members have questions concerning linux, they post in the forums. Quite simple really.

Haha, poor mezz, thats what ya get when you seem like a smart guy. I know how it is man, when i was in school, i used to have people hunting me down all of the time because i had good grades and knew stuff. It was really bad when they would come over my house too. I guess everyone needs help, especially with linux, it can be confusing at first. Heres an idea, get on google and look up tutorials, there is about a billion of them. Just read read read.