Gadgets recommendation

I'm currently looking for 2 things:

1. Cellphone

2. Mp3 Player

on #1 Please don't make any suggestions pointing to any US phone carrier, as I would buy the phone probably on ebay, so questions like "where do you live" best be avoided :)

Phones specs I care about the most are:

Phone build quality

Call quality

also FLIP phones are a must, maybe, just maybe a slider, no candybars like k750i or W800, Razr is way to over-used-owned so exclude that as well.

on #2

Must not be a disposable toy, this meaning, The battery should be easily changed or have an easy manner of replacement ( again, I'm not in the US, so please refrain from saying "oh just send your ipod to an apple center it costs $100 to replace), Although I have considered an ipod video and some battery replacement kits, I just don't want an i-pod.

Specs I care about the most

* LONG battery life

* Player build quality ( as I want it to last at least a 2-5 years)

* Min 10Gb or more for storage

Specs I don't care about

* brand ( although se above... lol)

* video playing capabilities ( after all I just want a mp3 player)

I did consider however, getting a k750i for it's mp3 playing capabilities, but turned away because 2-4gb is'nt enough. Anyway...

I plan to spend TOPS on both those items $500, maybe $250 a piece, although It could be $400 and $100 (well you get the idea :p ).

Although I did post several musts, I guess suggestions are always welcomed :)

Edit:

Upon researching non-ipod mp3 players i've found Toshiba Gigabeat f40 for $180 this is under $200 which would leave me $300 for a cellphone ( or less for the phone anyway...). The player is a 40gb which I think is cheap for it's price @amazon.

Edited by maudit

BUMP

now considering the following:

Cowon Iaudio x5

Creative vision:m ( although it doesn't have built in USB OTG like toshiba or cowon for download my camera pics on the player when I run out of memory, not a biggie though..)

I just got the Vision M yesterday and I love it. IMO, the best MP3 player out right now. Also, I got the Sony Ericsson K750i acouple weeks ago: best phone I've ever had. If you spend a little bit more, I say get the Sony Ericsson K800i and the Zen Vision M. If you absolutely must stick to the budget, I'd recommend the SE K750i and Vision M combo.

I just got the Vision M yesterday and I love it. IMO, the best MP3 player out right now. Also, I got the Sony Ericsson K750i acouple weeks ago: best phone I've ever had. If you spend a little bit more, I say get the Sony Ericsson K800i and the Zen Vision M. If you absolutely must stick to the budget, I'd recommend the SE K750i and Vision M combo.

hmmm k750i and the others you mentioned are candy-bar, i'm looking for non-candy-bar

I am, however, considering the Vision:m it's only set back, is that comparing it to cowon iaudio x5, it doesn't have USB OTG which I think is a nice feature as I own a digital camera and this would act as a portable HD for my pics :) (toshiba f40 has this as well) Otherwise, i've yet to discard it since it has great reviews.