That PS3 Commercial is freaky

You say that add dont work, but yet there is two pages of people talking about it lol. What they have done here, is make a add so mad, that people go WTF, and it stays in your mind as a odd add, then you say to your m8, you seen that odd add, you know the baby one, it was for the PS3. Then your m8 goes yer, Im going to get a PS3, and so on. Or I could be very wrong, and Sony could have just lost the plot lol.

I saw this thread on the main page and knew instantly that you were talking about this commercial.

And yes, it is weird they really could've went in a different (and better) direction in my opinion.

it's just part of their "resistance is futile" schtick. it's like you can't help but want one and the baby crying is Sony's way of sticking it to all those who waited patiently for a console. yes, wherever you are, some Sony geek thinks it's funny that you waited in line/got mugged.

i don't mind this, more of the same from the brand that thinks reversed psychology works: if they're mean, we're supposed to like them.

recall that in 2000 their PS9 commercial said something briefly at the end about "order yours today", laughing at the long lines and missed orders of the PS2.

ergo i have a 360 now.