Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer

I think SE plans to release "Versus XIII" 30 days after "XIII" to give you one month to beat it. I remember hearing something like this not sure if it's true. I'm so pumped for both games :).

STOP MAKING FF GAMES ALREADY!! The world is getting tired of them!!! The killed the series after FF VII. PLEASE stop butchering the series!!

That was not necessary. It's the plot of the game that tends to make the overall game feel tedious and boring. I haven't played any FF games past 8 but I do like the sound of XIII.

STOP MAKING FF GAMES ALREADY!! The world is getting tired of them!!! The killed the series after FF VII. PLEASE stop butchering the series!!

FFXII sold 1.7 millions copies the first week in Japan and 1.5 in NA. Doesn't look like people are getting tired of FF games.

I'm looking foward to know more about these games, specially the battle system. I read they are going to do something like Advent Children battles. I don't know how that is going to work but I bet its going to be really cool. :yes:

How did FFVII kill the series? It's one of my favorite. They are great games, if you don't like them thats cool but lots of people do.

tell that to 3+ million folks that bought FFXII, in the first week of release. Or the millions that bought 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 11.

No, no...better to hate on things because they're mainstream. I get it.

How did FFVII kill the series? It's one of my favorite. They are great games, if you don't like them thats cool but lots of people do.

The post said they killed the series AFTER FFVII meaning FFVIII I know lots of people who didn't care for it much.

:rolleyes:

right...

What? It probably was. Thats just what square does.

How did FFVII kill the series?

He thought that they killed it after FFVII (which I can understand).

Personally I think it went downhill after VI myself but that is because I don't like the modernization of the series. I prefer the old school way. I don't think they killed the series, it's just that I, personally, don't prefer it.

Thanks for speaking for everybody. The great thing about freedom of choice is you don't have to buy it.

As always, Square makes some wicked looking CG. They should make more movies that have better stories.

I agree. The FF stories are awesome, really different.

Haven't seen AC though, but I might take it on my Zune to skiing.

A lot of Squares trailers are pre-rendered. Lots of the enjoyment from a FF titles comes from watching the absolutely fantastic FMV's.

No need to worry the actual in-game graphics from Square are NEVER a dissapointment.

Can't wait to play this!

A lot of Squares trailers are pre-rendered. Lots of the enjoyment from a FF titles comes from watching the absolutely fantastic FMV's.

No need to worry the actual in-game graphics from Square are NEVER a dissapointment.

Can't wait to play this!

yeah and now they have more space. I hope they include more FMV in the next games. :woot: