Neowin Members PLAYSTATION

got my ps3 today and i'm lovin it so far. the av cables that came with it don't do it justice and i'm still waiting for my hdmi cable to come. i agree that it's quiet as hell...compared to the 360 that's sitting right next to it.

anyways, my network id is N1ghtz

Oh trust me.. HDMI does it a world of difference, plus that and only having a single cable cleans things up a bit. We all need to add each other so we can visit each others "homes" soon. :laugh:

Oh trust me.. HDMI does it a world of difference, plus that and only having a single cable cleans things up a bit. We all need to add each other so we can visit each others "homes" soon. :laugh:

yeah i received my hdmi cable on monday and i saw immediate results on virtua fighter 5. with the composite cables i didn't really feel like playing because the graphics were just so-so. but once i played it with the hdmi cables, i was like :woot:

yeah we should add each other. anyone can feel free to add me to their friends list :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
Spartan_X = MSXNA... :happy: :yes:

AN, I'm wondering WHY you haven't add my PSN ID to the list, it's right under your nose and you keep on adding people but you don't even bother to add mine... now, that's what I call discrimination... :unsure: :wacko: :rolleyes:

Tried adding MSXNA to PSN and came up unregistered - is your ID Spartan_X?

Its not really clear - think Ive got you added to my 360 list, but cant get MSXNA on PSN

Tried adding MSXNA to PSN and came up unregistered - is your ID Spartan_X?

Its not really clear - think Ive got you added to my 360 list, but cant get MSXNA on PSN

It's because he doesnt have a PSN name lol I got the same error message when trying to add other people from the list on here too. :blink:

American Ninja, I have you on my list ... I tried adding some other people but it didn't work. I'll try again tonight and see if I can add you guys. :p

This sounds disturbing - So Reservering our Nicknames were a big waste of time?

I will have to try readding the ones that didn't work. I added everyone from the list :)

your name doesn't work lol :wacko:

do you need to add every one and single person posting their PSN IDs to your personal list in order to add them to the index? :rofl:

do you need to add every one and single person posting their PSN IDs to your personal list in order to add them to the index? :rofl:

It's because we own a '360 - They can smell it :ninja:

It's because we own a '360 - They can smell it :ninja:

ohhh... that explains a lot! :shiftyninja:

I'll try to login in one of the PS3s in the lab and see if Sony hasn't deleted my account... :laugh: :rofl: :p

what? lol

forster said he tried adding you and it didn't work. So something is up that its coming up as not registered. I got that same error. Why add it yet if it doesnt work? :blink:

If anyone tries adding anyone from the list and gets a error that its not registered let me know so I can let them know or just remove them from the list.