Canis Canem Edit (Bully)

it is canis canem edit in pal bully in ntsc

i would have to put it in my top 10 as i reallly liked how the story worked and i liked how each charecter was an individual it was a bit on the short side though ~8 hrs to finish story but like the gta games there is alot more to it

In my opinion this game is just GTA with children. I must admit it is very entertaining running around bullying kids, giving wedgies and kissing girls, and yes story mode doesn't take very long to finish i did it in two evenings. Not sure what the name means, i'm from UK and i heard Rockstar wasn't allowed to release the game here with the name 'bully' dunno if thers any truth in that or not.

Pro's-

- Beating kids up (obviousley)

- Playing with eggs, snowballs, stink bombs, slingshots, itching powder, baseball bats, large rulers, spudguns, footballs, basketballs the list goes on and on...

- Character individuality

- Different School Groups and gangs (nerds, jocks, etc)

- GTA graphics and ease of controls

- Lots to do after story mode just like GTA

- As well as the school area you can also venture off into towns and cause mayhem there too.

- Attending lessons (also having to avoid teachers because of truency)

- The carnival allows you to play games and go on rides (can take girls there for dates)

- Can swim!

Cons -

- Quick story mode

- Serving Detention ( Lawns and snow clearing)

- Avoiding teachers, at first its fun but eventually becomes annoying because there everywhere

- No Stealing cars as far as i know...you can only smash them up

- If the police catch you, you can't tap traingle to hit them and run away like you can with teachers

- limited to skateboard and bikes for transport

- Cant sleep with girls! only kiss and touch there butts! or fight if thats your thing

Provides hours of fun and makes you laugh alot, some may find it childish tho.

- Cant sleep with girls! only kiss and touch there butts! or fight if thats your thing

God......what more do u want lol, there like 15 year old kids in the game, i know Rockstar is contraversel but even they have there limits lol!

Also another CON- You can kiss guys lol! Over all i thought it was a sweet game :) very fun to play

God......what more do u want lol, there like 15 year old kids in the game, i know Rockstar is contraversel but even they have there limits lol!

Also another CON- You can kiss guys lol! Over all i thought it was a sweet game :) very fun to play

How?lol and what were you thinking when you discoved this... :p