Anyone who's ordered from Play-Asia.com

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hooya

Hooya

Neowinian

• 1,218 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 14:23

I ordered something from play-asia.com and used the economy shipping option. For anyone else that ordered anything shipped the same way, how long did it take to arrive? I'm only concerned about people in the Continental US, so Europeans, Aussies and others need not apply (thanks for looking though!)

#2 NeoTrunks

NeoTrunks

King-ding-A-Ling

• 2,285 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 16:31

On average, it takes about a week. Max is two weeks time for me. Though, once, I didn't get an item for a long time (3 weeks and still no package). Gave them a few emails. After 2 more weeks, it was determined that the item was lost in the mail, and I was credited with the item's price + shipping toward the use of another item. They're very good and I recommend them :p.

#3 LongMotion

LongMotion

Neowinian

• 265 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:53

It takes 5-7 days to the uk.

#4 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

#ForzaJules

• 16,678 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:56

Yeah, same time for me. I ordered MotoGP 06 off them before, and it arrived in a week.

#5 OP Hooya

Hooya

Neowinian

• 1,218 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 14:57

It took 10 days for me, but that's not so bad. Thanks for those that eased my mind.

#6 Coldgunner

Coldgunner

Neowinian Senior

• 6,263 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 17:22

it took about 3 - 4 weeks for me to recieve my music cd's via economy boxed. it got held up with the UK popst office by the fact that either they had issues with the address formatting on the box or the divvy postman didn't bother sticking a card thru my door for me to pick up, a couple of weeks later I got a letter from the UK post office asking if I wanted to collect. ticked me right off that did, always best going fedex, though they ask for import tax (for me they did :( )