PS3 Kiosk is really a Xbox360!

How is that a kiosk? I see no display/tv, No controllers - a bunch of....games above the x360?

Could be poor shelf management, there is wires at the back of the Xbox360 going somewhere, probably a TV unit above all those games, or something is behind the shelf.

What, and put two huge PS3 advertisements underneath it?

yeah I was noticing that. It might be easy to take those huge promos off and hang elsewhere? Don't take it seriously, i just think its funny seeing 2 systems collide in one photo.

It's like seeing a fed-ex box in a UPS store.

how degrading..to the 360 that is :(

I agree but probably not for the same reason...

All this says to me is they have way to many 360's laying around, and and a result they are fine with using one as a prop. Honestly, not the most positive of messages to be sending for the 360 itself.

All this says to me is they have way to many 360's laying around, and and a result they are fine with using one as a prop. Honestly, not the most positive of messages to be sending for the 360 itself.

It's not so much a prop as it is, probably, a DVD player, and it fits perfectly under that ad and stands vertically.

Yea well, lets see how long the 360 has been out, of course everyone is gonna have stock - what's even funnier is the same 10 PS3's sitting at my target for the last month.

typical aussies, atleast they have proper ps3s here instead of cardboard box cutouts on top of a 360... :\ not that i would really complain too much i mean yeah if i was trying to see what it was like and i had never used one before and came across that i would certainly be ****ed, but i've tried seen and loved ps3 already and just keeping and eye on my sidebar gadget :)

post-116051-1171639012.jpg