Slimline PS3 on the road map

Yes, I do make sense. Maybe not to you, but that's not my fault. The reason I put it was because I'm sick of this "I wannabe analyst and agree with the next guy" rubbish that half the Neowin gamers section is full of. The reason it's there is to make a point as to "hello, you've just ruined how many posts with your "wannabe analysts" comments, don't make this another". I'm just trying to share news with other people about Playstation 3 and not here to get a ear full of crap from people who "imo" about their consoles and their formats they believe and what-not other rubbish.

:rofl:

It must be real painful for you when people criticize yourself or the things you like. If you're sick of the arguing and "wannabe analyst crap" (which doens't make any sense - none of us are trying to be analysts), then get out, because unfortunately for you, that's the name of the game. We argue away, and granted, sometimes it leads to a sticky end, but more often than not, some sort of understanding is reached. Most of the time, we're pretty civil about it, and that's what makes for good discussion. What doesn't make for good discussion is when you try to restrict that from the start. That's the sort of thing you're just going to get burned for.

NightmarE D is right.

-Spenser

none of us are trying to be analysts)

Right so saying stop war is only going to make it worse, yes ?.

Discussion is one thing but blatantly abusing people because oh I bought a PSP or I bought a PS3 and coming in going "oh dear you just wasted your money", "oh man what an idiot..." what gives you the right to abuse peoples opinions if i cant abuse yours and every other guy standing next you who sheds light on a similer idea i oppose ?. How am i fueling people to abuse me for trying to stand my ground "in a discussion". Maybe I put the comment there so maybe I/we could have a reasonable discussion and not this absurd abuse people who like playstation on neowin get dished up. So either way it's your choice. have a reasonable discussion without dishing up rubbish and numbers and what-not else. Maybe debate but to go as far as abusing people who aren't like-minded this forums just going to dog food, I guess i'll stick to PC related issues on neowin and take my discussions on this topic to another message board where people can have reasonable discussions about it.

Discussion is one thing but blatantly abusing people because oh I bought a PSP or I bought a PS3 and coming in going "oh dear you just wasted your money", "oh man what an idiot..." what gives you the right to abuse peoples opinions if i cant abuse yours and every other guy standing next you who sheds light on a similer idea i oppose ?. How am i fueling people to abuse me for trying to stand my ground "in a discussion". Maybe I put the comment there so maybe I/we could have a reasonable discussion and not this absurd abuse people who like playstation on neowin get dished up. So either way it's your choice. have a reasonable discussion without dishing up rubbish and numbers and what-not else. Maybe debate but to go as far as abusing people who aren't like-minded this forums just going to dog food, I guess i'll stick to PC related issues on neowin and take my discussions on this topic to another message board where people can have reasonable discussions about it.

I got what you were originally saying man.. no worries. For some people on here it's just too hard to think outside the "X-box".. get it? Good news for us is bad news for them & they will throw a fit. So let us discuss the PS3 news and what not amongst ourselves.. they'll continue to ramble on about their precious no matter what we say. There's a huge lack a maturity on that section of the board and they'll do anything to become the next Ultimate Keyboard Warrior. Yawn. :sleep:

But all in all and aside from that I do believe a slimline PS3 would definitely be cool. I wouldn't have any need for one seeing as I already have the original design, but for those looking to hop onboard it's a good choice. Compact design never hurt anybody.. try telling that to Microsoft. :laugh:

Wow. You missed my point entirely. Go back and read the whole post again.

And Quicksilver, for talking so much about maturity, your post doesn't show much of it either.

-Spenser

And Quicksilver, for talking so much about maturity, your post doesn't show much of it either.

-Spenser

If you get right down to it.. what he has been trying to say still makes sense. If you're going to bash and speak nothing but negative comments about the topic at hand then get out. Those of us that actually want to post in this section for the well being of news and software/hardware related chit-chat want to do so without the same ol' B.S. from people like you. Another thread ruined by the likes of you and your followers.. what's new. Just get out already.. :rolleyes:

This has happened in the last generations so why all the unecessary junk posts... :pinch:

Had a "fat" ps1 and ps2. Never really cared for the slimline. Although they are nice!

^^ I never really cared but I have friends who install consoles in their cars and went nuts for the slim PS2.

Yea this was expected, when it will be released is the real question and I dun expect anytime soon.

-Spenser

It is easier to just ignore the regulars like Digix, Quick and some of the other people here that like to stir up unnecessary trouble in threads like this one. :yes:

Isnt everyone going to complain and say "they screwed the early adopters."

oh wait, nevermind this isnt microsoft

:rolleyes: Wouldnt see how they screw early adopters. I had an original DS and i really didnt care that the DS lite came out, it does the same exact thing. Xbox owners say the "new" 360 will screw early adopters because it will add features like "Hdmi" and "itv", in which the older 360s cannot do. A rumour that was debunked.

Anyways, if I see this on the shelves and the price goes down a bit.... I will probably pick it up (Y)