Microsoft Popfly Invitation Thread

Question

Popfly is the fun, easy way to build and share mashups, gadgets, Web pages, and applications. Popfly consists of two parts:

1 Popfly Creator is a set of online visual tools for building Web pages and mashups.

2 Popfly Space is an online community of creators where you can host, share, rate, comment and even remix creations from other Popfly users.

http://www.popfly.ms/

This thread is for requesting invites as well as offering invites you want to give away. At the time of posting, there are very few invites in the wild, so relax if you don't get one. This post will be updated with more information as it becomes available.

Update 1: Those invited currently don't have any invtes to send out.

Update 2: Some of those on the waiting list have received invites.

Edited by Slimy

can someone send me a invite

antonyfrn at gmail.com

It would be greatly appreciated if I were to be invited. Please consider me for an invite when they come around, thanks.

i emailed them and this is what they had to say.

The bad news is that the waitlist can?t be skipped. The good news is that we should start sending out invitations from it next week if all goes well.

-- John

:laugh: Fair play to MS, they can make fun of themselves.

left to our own devices we would have called "Microsoft Visual Mashup Creator Express, May 2007 Community Tech Preview Internet Edition
lol

anyways, I would like an invite please.

marc.g.pearce [at] gmail [dot] com

Posting again, incase my last request got swallowed by other people's requests.. if anyone has an invite, PM me and I'll send my email address.

:laugh: Fair play to MS, they can make fun of themselves.

lol

i thought they were having a laugh with the name 'popfly' anyway as it sounds like a new street drug or aphrodisac :blink: