Silent Hill 2!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938330/

Hope this is Better than the first.

Radha Mitchell so Ruled in the first one. Loved HER!!! Maybe she'll Cameo in the second, would rock! I definitely Love this actress to want see more of her!

silenthill_38_180.jpg

The second one should be a Male protagonist (Sean Bean back?), with A LOT Hot Nurse zombies with Big ######! :p

And, Pyramid head, of course :cool:

silenthillgermanscan11.jpg

Sequel

It is confirmed by director Christophe Gans that a sequel is "officially ordered and well on the way."[3]

On December 24, 2006, in an interview in dvdrama.com, Silent Hill Writer/Director Christophe Gans announced that Sony has officially ordered another installment of Silent Hill. Gans also stated that he'd like to come back to the franchise, if his current commitment to Onimusha doesn't bar him from participating. In the event that Gans isn't available to direct the film personally, he recommended that it be helmed by another European Director, preferably a fellow Frenchman. Gans also confirmed that Roger Avary will be back to write the script. An English language translation of Gans' interview can be found on Gamespot.

As of April 2007, Producer Don Carmody has stated that a screenplay is slowly being developed and that "[Gans is] involved pretty heavily in another project right now" and will likely not return as director.[27] Gans has stated that he will stay close to the film's production regardless of his status as director. It is confirmed that the film will retain the visual look of the first film.[3]

In July 2007, Avary said that he would not be returning to collaborate on Silent Hill 2 on the account that Gans would not be returning, either. The sequel will continue in development without Avary or Gans.[28]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill_2_(film)#Sequel

Edited by JediXAngel

2010 :( so far away. The first one was pretty cool, but they could of made it better. I was always a fan of silent hill (Y)

I liked the first, it really had that creep factor about it but I am not sure if it warrants a second I mean it could be good but it could be the sequel syndrome where its "lets make it because we can".

Let's hope the directors/Producers Truly understands what Silent Hill is great about!

1st movie is only half right on, the other half not really.

On the other hand, Resident Evil movie people doesn't seem to get what RE is awesome at ALL!

So much about Silent Hill or Resident Evil's TRUE meanings in the Video games has YET to be explored by the movies. :(

Stupid Uwe Boll STAY FAR AWAY or I'll organize an angry Mob to hunt you down!!! :angry:

Let's hope the directors/Producers Truly understands what Silent Hill is great about!

1st movie is only half right on, the other half not really.

Resident evil movie people doesn't seem to get what RE is awesome at ALL!

Now I loved the RE movies probably the best game to film I have seen but I know I am in a very small minority here :p

Now I loved the RE movies probably the best game to film I have seen but I know I am in a very small minority here :p

+ 8000

:p

Okay okay, they are pretty good action flicks, but they really shouldn't of used the Resident Evil name!

SH Movie was okay, but they are now taking the name of my favourite SH in the series, 2.

If they don't make it loyal to the game, I'll be very annoyed.

+ 8000

:p

Okay okay, they are pretty good action flicks, but they really shouldn't of used the Resident Evil name!

SH Movie was okay, but they are now taking the name of my favourite SH in the series, 2.

If they don't make it loyal to the game, I'll be very annoyed.

They already ruined the best part of the second game: Pyramid Head.

He was so under used in the first movie, it was like "lets throw pyramid head in there so the SH fans will watch" :crazy:

He was so under used in the first movie, it was like "lets throw pyramid head in there so the SH fans will watch" :crazy:

Underused and out of context, PH is the punishment that James thinks he deserves.

Sadly, that is true.

I had forgotten about PH, as while I said the SH movie was "okay", I truly meant on the game to movie adaption scale.

As a standalone film, it's predictable, forgettable and messes up the game storylines (N)

I just see the SH gaming series as oozing with potential to adapt to a twisted, deep and oppressive movie script, but certain movie developers just have hollywood stamped on their head...

Yeah... it's really twisted!!!

Exactly, in the game PH was an outstanding character. The first movie made him look like a mere henchman :(

I didn't want to spoil the ending for people. So, if you haven't played SH2 don't watch!

Good point I should of been more careful.

Too busy assuming everyone should have played SH2 :p

Man, I also Loved Silent Hill 4. Weird/Spooky as Hell, too!

I am looking forward to this movie if they can get it Right it will be Sweet. And definitely hoping for a Remake on Resident Evil!