Neowin Clan

I'm down for a ut2k3 clan :) One that will compete though. I'm currently in one right now but we don't have a big enough clan to do anything right now. So I'm still looking :)

Okay, it's not like if I wanted to do any pub, but if you guys want to rent a game server, I'm working in a Game Server hosting company, and we're pretty cheap...

Not giving any addy unless the mods give me the OK :)

I'm guessing if it went ahead anyone with less than a Cable connection wouldn't be allowed? There doesent seem to be any game with playing online these days with a 56K :(

I'm guessing if it went ahead anyone with less than a Cable connection wouldn't be allowed? There doesent seem to be any game with playing online these days with a 56K :(

Have you tried out any of the Worms games? Those run pretty smooth on 56k. I've up for the Warcraft 3 clan. I play on East (not sure what the official name is) as ChiBulls or PiMan.

Have you tried out any of the Worms games?  Those run pretty smooth on 56k.  I've up for the Warcraft 3 clan.  I play on East (not sure what the official name is) as ChiBulls or PiMan.

Yeah worms is great, shame it aint as popular these days! I'm only interested in UT2K3, even playing on UK servers i keep being put back where i was 15 secs ago as my speed relative to everyone else is so bad. But then knowing me i could be making some dumb mistake somewhere :rolleyes:

the only games i play is JKII look for the {JRG}Academy server

im {JRG}Smifffy

Chances of ANYONE here remembering that are tiny :( That's why we all need to try and adopt the nw | tag :D