SimTower Petition

Click Here

Have you ever played SimTower? It has probly been a while. SimTower was a game released in 1994 for Windows 3.11 by MAXIS. The same company that released SimCity 2000 that year, 3000 in 1998, and 4 in 2003. But what about SimTower? Go ahead and click the link above to sign the petition. All you have to do is put your name, and what you would like to see in the new SimTower.

I have sent an e-mail to MAXIS asking them what's up? Hopefuly, they will tell me what's going on with SimTower. Check back on this thread for more information.

(Eric Simpson - My Website)

Click Here

Have you ever played SimTower? It has probly been a while. SimTower was a game released in 1994 for Windows 3.11 by MAXIS. The same company that released SimCity 2000 that year, 3000 in 1998, and 4 in 2003. But what about SimTower? Go ahead and click the link above to sign the petition. All you have to do is put your name, and what you would like to see in the new SimTower.

I have sent an e-mail to MAXIS asking them what's up? Hopefuly, they will tell me what's going on with SimTower. Check back on this thread for more information.

(Eric Simpson - My Website)

Give up guys, you can create towers in SimCity!

wasn't there like a million sims games though?

are they trying to bring back simfarm and simant? :)

lol yeah but i kinda liked simant :blush:

Sim had some great games. Just wish they would bring some of them back or create new ones. They already did SimCoaster (Prev. known as SimThemeParK)

I used to play that game in like 7th grade and eat cookies, it was awesome. Unfortunately I had AOL then too which wasn't so awesome...

a lot?

only 8 people signed

HAHAHAH :laugh:

I didn't like simtower, I liked simcity though :) even though it gets boring after a while, I just hope they make more of "the sims" series :)

Yea, there is an easy way to fix the crash in 2000. Its the same as when It crashes in NT. All you have to do is when the promt comes up saying "we can't find this file" it tells you what directory it SHOULD be in, just search for the file on your hard drive and move it to the correct one. You only have to do this twice. After that, you should be able to run SimTower past the welcome screen.