Nitro Family Revealed

With E3 just a month away more details are coming out about games, and the first ever details are coming out about new games on the scene. One of those new game is Nitro Family, a first-person shooter currently in development by Delphi Eye Entertainment. Here's the official word on the game:

Delphieye?s new breed FPS ?Nitro Family? coming on Christmas of Year 2003!

Delphieye, Inc., one of the leading game developers in Korea that has two in-house developing team for MMORPG ?Helikia? and PC FPS game ?Nitro Family.? ?Nitro Family,? a new hardcore First Person Shooter developed by Delphieye, Inc., will be introduced at 2003 E3 game show. Powered by the world-renowned Serious Sam Engine, ?Nitro Family? mainly focuses on images of the deepest desires of man like violence, sensuality and beauty, with a pure enjoyment of game. By embodying and mixing those images in non-serious way, players will experience a strange but bright and funny atmosphere like B-movies? unique taste. ?Nitro Family? features various original gameplays which are never seen before in any FPS games, such as stylish and flexible Dual-hand weapon system, Midair combo counts, Hyper bombing system, Ecstasy-running mode and much more. ?Nitro Family? will be available on upcoming Christmas season.

More Info (Thread)

Source

Screenshot Gallery

id use the engine for a game or something

id always made there own engines

nitro family runs on Serious engine that was developed by Croteam.

ive never really like games based on other ngines.... kinda feels like your playing a souped up mod, and then you start seeing things that youve alrdy seen in the orignal game the ngine was intended for. Developers should be creative enuff to create their own and not have to liscense out someone elses tech, throw some new skins on, and call it a game.

Wow, this actually looks good...

Atom -- That's a bit harsh. Are you telling me that developers don't modify the engine and that they don't deserve credit for only licensing another's engine? No way, Jose! Some of the best games are based on engines not made by the developers. Half-Life was one of them. You go make a game and tell me it's easy to make a good, new engine. I'd rather have a good game with good graphics made by a developer licensing an engine than one that is good but with crappy graphics because the developer wanted to do something on their own. You can't honestly tell me that making a game is easy, so why waste the time? They can use that time adding good features like actually good AI.